i missed it

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Im sobbing my heart out here tears of happiness and sadness I cant believe it Alfie has been trying to roll over today and he was getting mardy because he couldnt do it so i was sitting with him to try egg him on a bit and then he got even more mardy so i went to get a drink came back and he had done it, im so proud but i cant believe i missed it im gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:

sweetheart im sorry u missed it, its awful when u miss ur 1st do things, but like i said u will see him do so many other great stuff for the 1st time that will make u even more pround of ur handsome little dude :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well done alfie! :dance: :cheer:

aww sorry u missed it, but try not to worry...still plenty of first times left. first words... first girl frends...first time have to tell him off for leaving pants next to the laundrey basket, instead of in it :lol:

Alfiesmummy said:
Im sobbing my heart out here tears of happiness and sadness I cant believe it Alfie has been trying to roll over today and he was getting mardy because he couldnt do it so i was sitting with him to try egg him on a bit and then he got even more mardy so i went to get a drink came back and he had done it, im so proud but i cant believe i missed it im gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:

im gutted for you too!
was the drink worth it :lol:

budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:

im gutted for you too!
was the drink worth it :lol:

No glass of lemonade was worth missing that for :cry: but hes done it again since and it was lovely to see, i think in a few days he'll be doing it all the time im so proud just wish i had seen the very first one

well done alfie xxx sorry you missed it hun xx

Well done Alfie...... I missed Oliver first roll too!

aww hun sorry u missed it

but WELL DONE ALFIE YOU BIG BOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back