• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swimming?

ippa

Reaction score
Ok, I know you have to wait for the first set of jabs, but when have you or would you take your baby swimming? As I can't wait to take Matthew now!
XxX

As far as I know u don't have to wait for 1st set of jabs anymore-I was Reading up on it on google the other day. The chlorine in the water kills any infection so no cause for concern xx

You don't have to wait for 1st set of Jabs anymore Tegan was about 8 weeks she's 19 weeks now and loves it! x

Nope u dont need to wait,
Im hopin my lil one likes it cos were off to centre parcs nxt week :)

I tried to take Isla this morning for the first time (she's nearly 12 weeks) and we were advised against it - the guy at the desk said that they recommend waiting until they're 5 months and had all their jabs and didn't let us in! This was at a leisure centre with a separate small pool where they usually do baby classes etc.

Have now found another pool which takes them whenever so will try that next week!

im taking Maisie next week she'll be 6 weeks i can't wait as she loves bath time :)

you dont have to wait for injections and i would of taken lo at 6 weeks but she was so little hv advised me to wait till she had some body fat as she was under 5lb x

Am hoping to take Jasmine in the next couple of weeks :0) She really lieks bath time now so really lookign forward to it :0)

we went to center parcs in jan and alex was 5 weeks old and he loved it, was a bit cold tho so we kept a towel handy for him to keep him warm and we kept going in and out.

i always take amelias swimming costume and nappy off and leave a towel on side of pool so i can wrap her up straight away an also always someone who has got out and dried earlier so they can concentrate on getting her dry and warm and quick easy clothes and warm clothes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back