swelling!!!

NICCI

Reaction score
hi ladies :wave:
its soooooooo hot today!!! i have reallly swollen hands and feet!!!
i was wondering how i can make it go away!!!!!! does anyone have any tips!!!!
thank you xxx

Mine hasn't gone down for about 4 days now. Been drinking lots of water and putting feet up, but they're puffy even when I wake up in the morning! Even my hands balloon up if I do anything much with them. No advice here... just sympathy!

ice packs, or soak your trotters in cold water,
dont use hot that makes em swell

Try drinking boiled water with lemon juice - it helps my swollen feet. :wink:

Ive been finding very cold water helps, a basin to dip my feet in is bliss! I fill the bath with a shallow bit of cold water at night too, so I can go and dip them in throughout the night if they get bad. Running cold water on my wrists or dipping them in a sink of water really helps my hands too. I find they swell up more after Ive been for a walk. x

nutcase109 said:
Ive been finding very cold water helps, a basin to dip my feet in is bliss! I fill the bath with a shallow bit of cold water at night too, so I can go and dip them in throughout the night if they get bad. Running cold water on my wrists or dipping them in a sink of water really helps my hands too. I find they swell up more after Ive been for a walk. x

Yeah ive been running a little bit of water in the bath aswell, last night at about 2am i had to go and pop my feet in there to stop the swelling and tingling.

The joys of being pregnant in the middle of summer, hey!

Soaking hands and feet in cold water is really good because it constricts all of the little blood vessels and forces blood back up and out of them. Keep that in mind when you're drinking tea or any other hot drink, because that does the opposite- even holding the cup. I have had real problems with one foot in particular lately and soak it in cold water after my showers, even, or else I'm in agony with an old injury I had.

running cold water on my writst always helps with mine. I've had to take my wedding ring off before I need it cutting off... :( :(

thank u 4 all the tips ladies! the cold water on the feet is bliss!!! im having a winter pregnancy next time!!!!!!! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back