Sweep tomorrow!

SamStevens

Reaction score
After 4 days of pain now, I'm finally less than 24 hours away from my sweep!
10.30am tomorrow i'll be there, legs spread and all sense of dignity gone!
Anyone whos had a successful sweep before, how long after do you know if its worked or not?
And what is the success rate?
X

Lol I had one yesterday, there was a woman and a man there, not very nice. Mine didn't work. Some are successful some aren't, fx for u though, im back on wednesday for another one. It's more uncomfortable than anything and a little tender after. Good luck xxx

Il get OH to get me a cheer up KFC afterwards then!
That secret blend of herbs and spices is bound to have some kind of effect!
I don't know if I could cope with a bloke doing it.
Theres a male midwife at the birthing centre im goin to use, but I suppose when I'm in agony i won't care whos touching me!
Not had an internal examination of any kind before so it will be a completely new experience for me!
Not sure how OH will feel about someone else touching me either, but he'll have to cope!
X

I had one yesterday had loads of cramps then lost my plug this morning. Not really feeling much now though. Only time will tell its different for every woman!

So glad they are doing something for you, fingers crossed x x x

It was the woman who did mine but the man was stood there. I just kept thinking, u will never see these people again ha xxx

True!
Thats one of my worst nightmares: bumping into the person that delivered my baby in tesco or something!
X

Ha u will be in that much pain u won't even notice who's there. But saying that I could walk past anyone in the street without recognising them lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back