Sweep- does it hurt

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I'm going to wish I hadn't asked, but does it hurt when they do a sweep?

Mx

Hey hun,

I had 2 sweeps... they are uncomfortable, but they don't hurt.... I think that your pride gets more hurt with having your midwfie do it to you.

:hug:

Mine didnt work. My MW fingers were too short and my cervix too high. Was embarrasing having her straining to reach :oops:

I did go into labour two days later though...

As she didn't reach my cervix, it didn't her. The digging to get to it was a little uncomfortable though.

Nope, I can honestly say it was neither painful nor uncomftable, my cervix is already dilating though and very low which made it easy to do. I quite enjoyed it :rotfl:

The sweep was fine, if they say they're going to pull your cervix down say no, god that was eye watering :lol:

:lol: I've heard it feels like the aftermath of a good shag! :wink:

inforabumpyride said:
:lol: I've heard it feels like the aftermath of a good sh*g! :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That good eh?

From what Tilly said, seems you may be right lol

LOL - OH said he always knew I had lesbian tendancies :lol: Maybe she had my G spot instead of my cervix? :think:

Mine were ok too. Didn't really feel them (not sure what that says about me?!? :shock: )

I love sweeps cos they brought on both my last labours!! :cheer:

sexyyy lol sounds like weve got something to look forward to near the end then eh :fib: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Crikey, thats the least of my worries :lol:

Always been told to try to relax for any such thing as it makes it less uncomfy for whatever has to be done.

Hey there I had one today as I m due today but it didnt hurt it was just a bit uncomfortable really!

Tillytots said:
LOL - OH said he always knew I had lesbian tendancies :lol: Maybe she had my G spot instead of my cervix? :think:

:rotfl:

If that was the case, I would say its the MW who had lesbian tendencies!! :rotfl:

xjoann said:
I've also wondered this question but was too scared to ask! Thank you Moofa for doing it! :hug:

That's ok and thanks girls.

I was just wondering as my Mum had to be induced for all 3 pregnancies, she said she lost the page in the manual on how to give birth :rotfl: , and I'm not sure if I'll follow in her pattern of needing encouragement. I asked her if it hurt and said no just uncomfortable but I thought she might be saying that to stop me worring. I looked it up on the web and others were saying it was painful, but I'll listen to you girlies :hug: :hug:

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back