Suprise!

jennilisanne

Reaction score
This week is my last week at work and I'm about to have my 'suprise' leaving do!!

I suspected something would happen, and hubby (who works here too) found out somehow it's today at 3pm. I went shopping and, guess what, was asked if I wanted a make-over :whistle:!!!

Hubby has to come get me at 3pm, but it's still meant to be a big suprise, despite people acting v suspiciously, and lots of 'keep clears' in diaries (plus 'Jenni's Tea Party' in my Dad's, who has obviously forgotten I can see it!!!).

So, I need to spend the next 15 minutes practising being suprised!! Good job I wore something nice today!

Pointless thread, just thought it was amusing!!

That's made me chuckle! Enjoy your "surprise" party - people really aren't very good at keeping secrets are they! Oh well at least you will look lovely in all the pictures due to your "lucky" makeover x :)

Ah thats lovely of them to organise that for you though.

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. Same happened to me on my birthday my boyfriend and best friend organised a surprise birthday party for me but I knew all along and then had to put on my best surprised face lol.

Enjoy it x

ahh how sweet!! no ones arranged anything like that for me lol! hope you enjoy acting surprised lol xx

I don't know if I managed to act surprised, but it was lovely! Was given 3 mini speeches (and had to give one :(!) But it was so sweet that people had gone to so much trouble for me. Gonna be v weird not coming in every day!

Actually, it is going to be really weird, I've only ever been in full time education or full time employment!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back