Suppose I may pack my hospital bag...

BabysMomma

Reaction score
Groan...I've already packed baby's little suitcase :) Got a lovely Baby Phat Girlz suitcase from TK Maxx last week for £12.99 and packed all of her wee clothes and blankets etc for going into hospital.

As for mine...I just cannot be assed. I've got all the stuff I need in and they're all new things, but its no fun packing your own stuff. Baby's stuff was way more fun and interesting to pack!

So here goes...with 10 days to go to EDD...I'm begrudgingly away to pack mine :wall2:And I bet I go overdue anyways!

:brat: :violin: :censored: x

Good luck! Hehe. At least you'll have it all done and can relax :) x

I have used a double sided case - one for me and one for baby. I have everything in there except my going home outfit - I keep wearing what I put in there to wear home!

I am thinking that I will need trousers that are kinda loose round my belly so keep packing one of the 3 pairs of linen trousers that I have been wearing now as they aren't actually maternity trousers but have a stretchy band round waist. They are size 12 too so I think they are ideal if I was to end up having a section.

Actually I probably need to go and recheck the bag as I packed it so long ago.... might just go do that now as I bought a handy wee mirror today that needs to go in too...

I keep making a mental note to put some vests in that I can wear if I get into birth pool or even just the bath - ain't no way I sitting in the bath in the nip with no bra for anyone to see my horrible pregnant boobs! lol - does this make me odd?! lol

OMG ladies...I still have a few bits and pieces to put in! :cry:

Which includes my flippin going home outfit that I keep washing and wearing like Xcitedmum2b! I'm hoping to wear maternity jeans and top and cardi in case my tummy doesn't go down as I expect it to :lol: or I end up having a c-section.

Lulu_Laroo - I'm gona laugh when you have to do yours :shakehead: haha. Just don't be telling me that you've packed yours already! x

Lulu_Laroo - I'm gona laugh when you have to do yours :shakehead: haha. Just don't be telling me that you've packed yours already! x

:oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo:

Um.... mine's been done for weeks and is all ready in the boot of the car... :blush:

I know, I'm ridiculous! :oooo: xx

Last edited:
Hey Baby'sMomma!

I can't believe we only have 9 days to go now!!! Yay!!
I know what you mean about baby's bag being more fun to pack, but you'll feel much better once it's all done.
I chucked mine in the back of the car on Tuesday as I had to go for a growth scan - I was told about IUGR and was told I may have had to be induced because of it...to cut a long story short, my baby is...let's say quite the opposite to a IUGR baby EEEEKKK! :rofl: I think he/she is going to make my eyes water!

Really excited now! xxx

Get it packed woman ! Mind you I've only got mine done since last week I packed it on the way into hospital which stressed me out and probably added to my high blood pressure:rotfl: . I don't have a separate bag for babys stuff , I do however have a small bag for labour . Did anyone do that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back