Superstitious People??

BUGGY82

Reaction score
I know about some superstitions but is getting a egg with a double yoke concidered good luck?
I got one with morning the day of my 2 embryo transfer. I'm taking it as a good sign but wondered if any of you know anything more about double yokes?

My 2 embies thawed well and were hatching ready to implant so I have everything crossed it works!

I have no idea but I hope its a good sign :) loads of luck for your bfp x

How can you not take that as a good sign??!! Good luck! xx

I am and I would take it has a good sign, but all depends on your own personal beliefs....

Hope this is a sign of a BFP and 2 babies? x

Oh I hear it's considered good luck if you find two yolks in one egg. Fx for your BFP x

Good luck to you, You dont need signs and omens just some great help and luck.

Not a good sign for the hen though as its a signal that its got a reproductive tract infection which is slowing the eggs down.Sorry its the hen keeper in me poor hen.
x Daisy

Good luck and I hope it is a good sign - I think it is!

xx

I think it is too, fx hun, we have got chickens and they are all broody at the mo just like me lol!!!!!

Michelle. x

Thanks ladies, I'm definatly taking as a good sign then.
Now just the dreaded 2ww to deal with although its only 7 now!!

Eggs have always been a symbol of fertility in so many cultures since near caveman times, and a double yolk is supposed to be good luck too :) Really hope it gives you your luck this cycle!!! x

So this is just weird, I did Clear Blue digi this morning and got my BFP yay.
Making lunch just now I just got another double yolk!!! Won't find out for a while if its twins but I'm kinda thinking its going to be now!

Wow congratulations, it was a sign then :) xx

Wow amazing! Congratulations!!! I'll be eating a lot of eggs in the next few weeks and hoping haha. Please let us know if it is twins x

Huge congrats :) keep us updated x

Ohh wow congratulations hun keep us updated on whether it is twins lol xx

Congratulations x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Just read this! Congratulations!!! Xxx

What a cool thread! Congratulations :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics