2ww

hayley25

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently day 9 after s frozen embryo transfer. These last few days are going soo slow and the dr wants us to wait till sat to test! I was wondering if anyone can give me some positive words and tell me that my symptoms are a sign as sometimes I'm feel really really good then other days I'm not soo sure and sat seems like soo far away!

Symptoms:
Boobs are definitely bigger all over
Keep feeling a bit sicky but it's only ever so mild and comes and goes
Food is going straight through me and I have a bit more gas than usual :)
My hubby tells me I'm incredibly moody and snappy!
Having a few pains in the lower area
Did have a horrid taste in my mouth for a few days...that comes and goes
As soon as I get into bed I'm asleep in about 5mins and sleep the whole night, which is very rare for me-this has happened since the transfer.

I know that most of those could be due to the hgc shot I had but I'm just praying that it has sticked as I want it soo much!

Any advice would be great!!
Xx
Oh, also very bloated after food, more so than usua

Hi Hayley,
I'm afraid I haven't got any advice for you but just wanted to wish you lots of luck :) fingers crossed for saturday hun... 3 more sleeps :) x

Hiya Hayley :)

Try and keep an open mind and be patient instead of looking for anything that supports a BFP because any symptoms just don't mean anything.

You don't want to convince yourself you've made it only for it to be snatched away because then you have to cope with losing something rather than just not getting something.

I really hope it works out for you, I know the 2ww drags! ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

My story is...I have one ovary and early menopause on the way and hubby sperm is awful. We did icsi last year and we got only 3eggs but no fertilisation, this was put down to bad luck! We then did another cycle in nov and got 5 eggs, 4embryos were created and had 1 put back which sadly didn't stick. Out of the 3that we had frozen we then had 1 transferred and now we are just waiting and waiting!

The whole fertility process is soo difficult but knowing that the end result is all you have ever wanted helps you keep going!

I know you can't just go by the symptoms but it just helps you stay that little bit more positive! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back