super squinters needed!!

katie88

Reaction score
So Ladies!

I'm in need of your super squinting eyes!

I'm not sure if im going bonkers or i can see the very faint line!

This is day 50 of this cycle (i have very very irregular cycles) one of these tests is last night and one from this morning. Not told hubby yet as i dont want to look like a weirdo! cant tell anyone in real life either as i dont want it to become known yet.

so ladies, what do you think? i inverted the pictures to try and see better as the light in my bathroom is rubbish!!! Can you or cant you? honest answers please :)

Thanks x

Attachments

• _20160621_093729.jpg
    _20160621_093729.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 163
  • _20160621_093758.jpg
    _20160621_093758.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2016-06-20-21-24-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-20-21-24-52.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_2016-06-21-09-00-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-21-09-00-49.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_2016-06-21-09-01-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-21-09-01-02.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Thanks babylove! i think im going off my rocker! I'm glad you could see something even if its faint, when i looked at it i thought i was imagining it!

just emailed hubbs to pick some FRER up as i work on a business park in the arse end of nowhere so wouldnt have chance to pick any up until the weekend and there is no way i think i can wait that long haha x

Yes I can see a line. Xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thanks babylove! i think im going off my rocker! I'm glad you could see something even if its faint, when i looked at it i thought i was imagining it!

just emailed hubbs to pick some FRER up as i work on a business park in the arse end of nowhere so wouldnt have chance to pick any up until the weekend and there is no way i think i can wait that long haha x

Yessss A* hubby! Let us know how you get on!!!! Fx for you! :dance:x

Morning ladies! Well showed hubs last night and he can see the lines too, don't think he knew what to say bless him! He forgot the FRER test In his desk draw bless him so will have to wait a little longer to test again! But that's fine by me as we've already had one chemical result so a few more days will just give my body time to decide what it's doing :) this is month 10 of trying so fingers crossed! Thank you again for all for your messages! I'll post again once I've retested in a few days! X

Morning ladies! Well showed hubs last night and he can see the lines too, don't think he knew what to say bless him! He forgot the FRER test In his desk draw bless him so will have to wait a little longer to test again! But that's fine by me as we've already had one chemical result so a few more days will just give my body time to decide what it's doing :) this is month 10 of trying so fingers crossed! Thank you again for all for your messages! I'll post again once I've retested in a few days! X

Fx! x

Morning Ladies, Thank you for your all messages and FX. Sadly when we re-tested on Saturday morning both tests came back BFN. I took a clear blue and a FRER and there was nothing there :( hubby is gutted bless him and im just feeling a bit numb. This is the second time its happened now and the emotional rollercoaster is a mind f***! Still no sign of aunty flo which makes this day 56 of the cycle and im now uncomfortable, blated and feeling poo! hope everyone had good weekends? xx

:( That sucks so sorry, Seeing faint lines is a shittter....
Have you been to the DR to ask about your long cycle?
I hope all goes well for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back