Super indulgent how grumpy is my baby thread

Wasn't sure where to post these pics here or in the Crazy Hair Thread. T has just woken from a nap with spectacular bed hair but wouldn't let me photograph him, grumpy bum!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370689643.303463.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370689657.438057.jpg
Xx

aha love that face!!

uploadfromtaptalk1370703045038.jpg

the sun was in her eyes.. ungraceful pose!
uploadfromtaptalk1370703019805.jpg

more serious than grumoy

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Ah bless her! How's her hayfever? Xx

weathers been rubbish here for a couple of days so much better! Lucky for her we live in rainy england really! Not to much sun to contend with ;).

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Meri's showing her disapproval when daddy wouldn't let her have the tv remote! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370853495.834184.jpg

Ha meri that face is classic. Glad she gave daddy that look and not mummy! Xx

tapatalking

Temper cause she had her lunch but mummy left her tied in to eat hers (I eas standing up at the ironing board multi tasking my I add). Red hair temper shines through already! What a diva I have on my hands! uploadfromtaptalk1370915593894.jpg

tapatalking

Temper cause she had her lunch but mummy left her tied in to eat hers (I eas standing up at the ironing board multi tasking my I add). Red hair temper shines through already! What a diva I have on my hands! View attachment 38489

tapatalking

So cute even raging. And love your fancy kitchen :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha! I was just about to say how my h I liked your kitchen too! xx

Awe thanks girls. Im a wee bit too happy with it. Its very girly. Red and white polka dot accessories. Its nearly finished. Just the upstands, breakfast bar and black glass tiles to add to beneath the cooker hood. Waiting on them being delivered. :) hate my new house but love my kitchen and bathroom cause we gutted them!! Totally off topic....woops! :D xx

tapatalking

We were trying to get a shot of Scott with me and his Daddy but Scott really wasn't having any of it! We took about 20 pics and he pulled his face every time. In this shot I was laughing so bad at him I was crying lol :lol:

uploadfromtaptalk1371488629002.jpg

And here again just laughing our heads off! Cruel parents eh?! :rofl:

uploadfromtaptalk1371488681731.jpg

tapatalkin

Ha ha ha! Tweety, poor little mite, not happy about bring there was he? They know more than we realise and why is it in the most quiet of places is it that they kick off!!

Tambo, that's hilarious! I was chuckling along with you. Bless his little face, must be something about the name as my nephew is a Scott and he's just as cheeky! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back