Super hungry today

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
And nothin seems to be hittin the spot :(

I've had breakfast, lunch, crisps, Thorntons chocs and still want more!!

Might break out the tinned fruit next! And then the Jaffa cakes, mini milks and mint matchmakers. Think I have a toffee crisp and raisin and biscuit yorkie in the cupboard as well!

Mega munch day today - gonna b the size of a house by the time Pip arrives!!

i was like that the other night....in fact i am hungry now....x

lol i had a fried brekkie at the parents but as always its made me heartburney. even when i wasnt preg it got me but its worth it once in a while. full now tho i think, that or just dont want more food to taste along with repeat brekkie flavour. :mad:

I just made choc and peanut muffins :) xx

Ive just ate sunday lunch and now im thinking what else i can have even though im full. Im just a pig haha xx

If it isn't nailed down in my house today then I'm eating it!!! lol

I'm the same helly! Had a bowl of tinned fruit, just done some of Pip's ironing and now thinking what I can eat next! This is not good!

Pip must be having a growth spurt Carly and taking all your food supplies :)
x

Had a toffee crisp as well and just about to eat steak pie, roast pots, peas and sweetcorn mmmmmmmmm food!

Had dinner and now thinkin about my mini milks and jaffa cakes.

Will this never end????

I think you may even be eating in your sleep later xx

Probably! Lol! Cnt even put a lock on my kitchen door cos my kitchen doesn't have a door!

I turned to my OH and said that I didn't really fancy tea tonight and his reply was "I'm not bloody surprised, you've had the equivalent of three lunches already". How rude!! Does he not realise I'm trying to grow a whole new person here!!?? lol. I squeezed down some crusty french bread, olives and cheese, followed by half a bar of Cadburys whole nut just in case... Don't want to wake up hungry in the night!!

I had 2 mini milks and a yorkie after dinner. Still hungry now tho :( its ridiculous!

And the Jaffa cakes had better watch out as I can see me eating them tonight with a glass of milk to wash them down!

Last edited:
You must be running in circles with all that sugar your taking in. Hahahaha!! Go for it girl ;)

My appetite has taken a downward spiral, I'm so not hungry and feeling nauseous for some reason. Maybe my hormones are giving me gip?

Hopefully appetite will be back tomoZ.

Happy munching ;)

Well I managed to stay away from the Jaffa cakes last night! Means I have them to look forward to today! Lol!

this is very unfair you have made me really hungry and I have nothing yummy in the house. I really want some maltesser bunnies they are so addictive but so expensive for what they are! Ummmm jaffer cakes I want some oh and a mc flurry lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back