Super hungry today

I don't like mini eggs :( can't stand chocolate with crunchy shells, so smarties and minstrels r out too.

I'm gonna dig out my snow boots and go top up my goodie box as I ate most of it yesterday! Lol! Will be a struggle doing my boots up but when u need naughty stuff it has to be done!

i am carless today cos its in the garge being fixed...which is possibly a god send....so sat eating grapes instead...

just done the washing up and stripped the bed and put it in the washer and i am fooked!!!! this pregnancy thing is not easy is it.....everything is such an effort x

I have not stopped eating for the past few days. I have been in loads of pain with baby growing and had a UTI so think my body is trying to grow babe and fight off infection too. Thats my excuse for eating so much. I am constantly grazing through the day and nothing satisfies me. I went to a kids party yesterday and I stood by the jam sandwiches (thought they were the safest food safety wise!!LOL) and my brother said to me after about an hour "what the hell is wrong with you everytime I look at you, you have a jam sandwich or quaver in your gob!" lol.

I've just been out and stocked up on goodies :D

Can't wait to eat it all now :lol:

It is because of this thread that I have been out and bought jaffa cakes so I think its only fair that you have the weight that it will make me put on Carly :D xx

just eaten a packet of baked crisps and 2 slices of hot cross bun loaf toasted.....which is amazing by the way :D x

Oooohhh hot cross buns!!! Lol!! I'm hungry now but it's too early for dinner so gonna have to raids goody box! Lol

we've just had dinner cos I couldn't wait!! lol. x

sam is cooking cottage pie...hmmmmmmmmmmm

we had chicken pie, potato croquettes and carrots with gravy and got syrup sponge pudding and custard later. lol. I am soooooooo gonna have to get back on slimming world when babe is here. xx lol

Same here Leanne! SW all the way! Lol! Syrup sponge and custard sounds amazing!

Just had 3 freddos but still hungry. Think I'm gonna have to have dinner! Got cottage pie ad veggies :)

Then got rice pudding for afters :)

slimming worlds the best. lol. I lost 4 1/2 stone before AJ came along now I've put it back on I'm sure cos I just can't stop and I just want crappy food. lol

freddos....hmmmmmm

have you seen that new dairy milk bubbly???

I lost 2 and a half stone and got to target when I was 4 weeks pregnant. Didn't know I was up the duff at the time! I still go every week cos its free. I do weigh in but only know what I put on each week. I don't know how muh I have put on overall cos I dot wanna know! Took me long enough to get pg so I'll deal with the after effects when Pip had arrived! I'm guessing I won't have much time to eat anyways! Lol!

Yeah Claire I have. Thought I'd picked one up, got home and realised I hadn't :cry:

oh bugger.......i saw them today but sam was with me and he is on chocolate watch til i get my results tomorrow so wouldnt let me...ha ha...i know he is only looking after me...

if i get the all clear tomorrow, i am getting one :D x

I lost 2 and a half stone and got to target when I was 4 weeks pregnant. Didn't know I was up the duff at the time! I still go every week cos its free. I do weigh in but only know what I put on each week. I don't know how muh I have put on overall cos I dot wanna know! Took me long enough to get pg so I'll deal with the after effects when Pip had arrived! I'm guessing I won't have much time to eat anyways! Lol!

Totally agree. All that walking with a buggy, never getting time to eat properly and swimming with baby will result in a good weight loss!! lol. Plus figured I may have to make lots of soups etc in the slow cooker as I will never have time to cook and will probably eat one handed most of the time. lol

Can't wait to get back to zumba either! Had to stop at 29 weeks cos of the spd :( really really miss it!

can't do it cos of the arthritis. Swimming is the only exercise I can do normally without any pain. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back