Sunday Roast Mmmm

We are going to have a little slow cooker club on here......the easiest thing to start with is a whole chicken :) Chuck it in, switch it on, sit back and relax :D

But im paranoid enough about cooking chicken without cooking it slowly :rofl:

Slower is better....more thorough ;) I hated cooking chicken until I joined the slow cooker revolution....no more 'I'll just put it in for 20 mins more to be on the safe side....' :lol:

I don't think a whole chicken would FIT in my slow cooker haha

:rofl: Nah, i'mm good thanks. Maybe i'll test it out one day and if itds any good i'll go get me a big ass cooker rofl

mmmmmmmmmmm slow cooking is the way forward! I'd cook everything in there if I could...........maybe I will! Slow cooked macaroni LMAO

mmmm I really want a roast now :D

I must admit we've got a big daddy sized one. When OH turned up with it I was 'WTF are we gonna fill that thing with?!' but now I'm glad he got the larger size :)

my casserole isnt looking to great, i need to rescue it somehow

I'll prolly go and buy something specially :rofl:

But keen to put the dinner in it, like Irish stew then go out of the house just so I know I have dinner cooking :lol: I'm nuts :lol:

I shall take a picture of my first masterpiece :D

:yay: I cant wait. It's very liberating the first time you come home to something that's been cooking while you were out....

It will make life so much easier, especially coming up to Xmas when the shops may be hit at times :oooo: I'll name the slow cooker Suzy, so I'll be shopping and Suzy will be cooking the dinner :rofl:

:lol: Suzy will be my bestest friend
friends.gif
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back