sunburn!

becks20

Reaction score
:( i went out yesterday with my SIL and we was sat in the sun i put factor 50 suncream on, as im very light skinned and burn with the slight hint of suN, And when i got home what do i notice.....sunburn all over my arms my shoulders my chest my neck :( i couldnt sleep and today i went in shower which lasted all of about 1min lol it stung so much i just had to get out :( and my OH keeps calling me a lobster and says its my own fault, only because he goes red and next day its brown, i wont even go brown after all this pain!!

Anyone know anything i can use or do to make it less painful? iv been using aloe vera which is nearly all gone and i took paracetamol before bed. Thanks x

Smother yourself in Sudocreme hunni - works very well for me!

Only thing is it leaves you looking all white!! Make sure you don't put your best clothes on on top of the cream though!

Buy some aftersun or sudocrem and put it in the fridge and then slather it on!!

i had my aloe vera in fridge, it cooled it for about 2mins then all soaked in i used 1/4 of a bottle from 8-10 last night lol x

Iv been putting tesco aftersun on all day yesterday and this morn ing it feels better on my arms but my shoulders are still really sore, just hoping i can get a jacket on today coz its raining lol x

Iv been putting tesco aftersun on all day yesterday and this morn ing it feels better on my arms but my shoulders are still really sore, just hoping i can get a jacket on today coz its raining lol x

Well at least some of it feels better, lol. Ahh you might have to grin and bare putting a jacking on lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back