The Beach

Robyn_

Reaction score
i went to sheringham today on a adventure with my friends :)

on the train took an hour :O was so hot on the train :( uncomfortableness..
got to the Beach, i didnt go swimming cos like being pregnant and the sea, i just eww.. couldnt do it,
i put on..FACTOR 40, 40 i remind you, and i am burnt so badly,
i always burn, look like a little lobster haha

was a good day out, long day though, but i enjoyed it :D

hehe
anyone else been beaching it up recently?

i took damon to skeggy for the day because he has never seen the seaside and he loved the sand! we had a fab day! got a pic on my phone i must get onto here.

oo :) i bet that was really good,
i saw a little baby on the beach today, only just started walking she looked like shewas having the time of her life paddling lol :)

awww damon cant walk yet - he was trying to work the sand out - just watching it fall through his hand! i burried his foot with sand and he was not impressed! hahaha. i cant blame you for not swimming - i hate the cold sea! gald you had a good time!

its not like it being cold its just like got dirt in it and stuff, i dunno why i feel like it i dont normally mind, but i just i dunno, scared ill get infections or something :|

aww you could have settled for a paddle! i put my foot in then go because its always too cold for me!

i did paddle, and the water was really clear i just wanted to jump right in,
i think i am going back to the beach in a couple of weeks,
if i can walk lol, i will prolly go for a little swim :)

i went swimming while i was preg - not in the sea i live too far away - it was fab! you should deff have a little swim

i think i will do when we go back :)
cos itll be nice, it was proper nice and stuff

:D
hehe

i love clear sea - i hate it when i put my foot in and i cant see it! :shakehead: :shakehead:

and if the sea is miles down the beach when its out i dont go in it - its not worth the walk :shakehead: :shakehead:

ooo
:) lol..
i cant go in if its cold,
and i dont go in if theres things floating in the water :shock: such as seaweed, :puke:

we took Dylan to the seaside in June but due to trental rain all hols he never even saw the sand :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back