Sun Burn.

NIE

Reaction score
The weather has been nice today and silly me, I sat in the garden for an hour without suntan lotion. Guess what....I am burnt. :cry:

I am dark haired and tan very easy. Infact I have never ever had sunburn before.

I bought factor 20 suntan lotion to protect my skin as I have heard that during pregnancy your skin is much more sensitive and likely to burn.

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU ALL. PLEASE WEAR SUN BLOCK :oops:

:hug: Aw NIE, I totally know what your saying.. am dark eyes and hair too. tan normally well.... but 2 weeks ago I went on a tour in Ireland... sat on a grass verge taking in the view and a wee bite to eat... 1 hour later, I was BURNT.... my face was Bright red.... And i never even thought it was hot enough for that... so, yeah.. take note people.. we are SO MUCH MORE sensitive when pregnant... :roll: :oops:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

thanks for the warning... i am off on holiday monday so i might wear Ellis factor 30!! xxxx

hey dont laugh, :lol: , but a really good remedy for sunburn is cold black tea!, make a cup/jug of tea, leave the teabag in and stick in the fridge, when cold just dab on the sunburn and it should take the sting out of it, honest it works :) :)

:clap: :dance: Thanks Tuck......I am going to try that on my other half.....he was a red head (Grey and bald now :rotfl: ) but gets burnt all the time...... he like me is also a scuba instructor, so the sea and sun really affect him, any block gets washed off.....even waterproof :roll: yeah right!! stuff has no effect... so TY will give it a go... :clap: :dance: :cheer:
Lv Yvonne xx

I burnt my shoulders on Saturday, feel a bit sore now and a little bit silly for not remembering to put cream on :oops: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back