Suggestions for safe remedies

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
Good Morning Girls! Hope you are all feeling good this morning x
Can anyone suggest some safe remedies for relieving constipation?
After finding out that Senna was not the best thing to take and not having
much luck with Fybogel I am searching for an alternative!
Off to Tesco this morning so any suggestions welcome! Thanks me dears! :)

Lactulose is probably the one they recommend.

Hosp normally combine lactulose and fybogel. I was told lactulose 3 times a day and fybogel twice a day

Lactulose is probably the one they recommend.

Hosp normally combine lactulose and fybogel. I was told lactulose 3 times a day and fybogel twice a day

Thanks Cazz! Crikey, that dosage should get things moving eh?!!!:thanks:

Lots of oranges! When I was younger mum always said too many will make you go! x

I also say lactulose :) it didn't agree with my morning sickness at first but it works perfectly for me now xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Apparently that all bran cereal is meant to be good followed by a big glass of orange juice!! xxx

Lactulose it is then! I've been to Tesco and got other things to get the ball rolling too... Next week I shall mostly be eating dried prunes, prune juice and prune yoghurt!!! :bum::rofl:

Lactulose it is then! I've been to Tesco and got other things to get the ball rolling too... Next week I shall mostly be eating dried prunes, prune juice and prune yoghurt!!! :bum::rofl:

Niiiiiice! Hope you get cleared out soon!

I can't post the link from my phone, but a while ago I posted my mums recipe for 'lavvy loaf' a couple of slices of it works wonders - its a fruit and bran loaf. Really easy to make. Xxx

I can't post the link from my phone, but a while ago I posted my mums recipe for 'lavvy loaf' a couple of slices of it works wonders - its a fruit and bran loaf. Really easy to make. Xxx

Thanks hun, that sounds really good! x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back