Cough and a cold

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I've picked up a dose of the lurgey and have a horrendous cough and cold, so much so that I cant sleep properly even propped up on pillows. On top of nasty morning sickness, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself. :cry:

I just wondered if anyone knew of any safe remedies to take to allivate particularly coughing in tri 1 or am I best just to tough it out?

Thanks for your advice xx

Unfortunately u can't take anything. U can try lemon or honey in warm water, like a make shift lemsip. Or u can use Vicks, but that really a help for a cough.

Hope u feel better soon xx

Try putting some fresh ginger and lemon in with the hot honey and water.

Meant to have lots if medicinal qualities and it worked for me xx

I bought a humidifier for my daughter's room when she had a never ending cough and it works a treat. Bit of an expensive option but you can pick up some really good deals on amazon x

Thanks Kiwi, I might try a humidifier. I had no idea you could use them for coughs. Argos have one for £34.99 which isnt too bad, ok an expense I could do without but having had a week of no sleep I'm willing to try anything! xx

Kiwi, I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the suggestion of a humidifier, I got one yesterday afternoon and used it last night - first night in a week that I got some decent sleep and feel sooooo much better today - thank you for the advice, its made such as difference. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back