Suddenly feeling well (suspicious)

Hazel

Reaction score
Hi All,

After having a couple of days of feeling terrible I woke up yesterday and felt great. It is making me nervous to feel this well. I've still got a bit of sickness but no stomach ache, bloating has almost all gone and a lot more energy. I have been bleeding for 5 weeks and that has now stopped nearly a week ago so wondering if this is why I'm feeling better as I was aneamic after blood loss. Just very suspicious.
9 weeks 4 days.

Hiya,

I had this at around 9 weeks too, stopped feeling sick etc - but it came back a few days later! I think symptoms do come and go and they can be worsened by other condtions too xx

I also lost all symptoms around the 9 week mark. They came back though! It also happened around 13 weeks, and it cxame back again! I think it's normal-ish to have peaks and troughs in the symptoms.

A x

I lost all symptoms this morning....my boobs wernt really even sore...although tonight they are aching again and feel sick....I have never felt so glad to be achy and sick HAHA!

I am back at my work tonight too...at 8pm...bleughh!

I've got to stop analysing every little thing that happens to my body. From now on I am going to chill out and stop being such a worry wart. Might try yoga or something :lol: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back