Suddenly grown??

Sunshine_1

Reaction score
Today for some reason I am suddenly feeling about twice my previous size, I am thinking it could be bloating or my cyst getting bigger (hope not) but I suddenly feel like everything has grown, and has been knocked out-of-place and my stomach just feels so uncomfortable. I can't see any visible difference, but as a larger lady, I'm not really going to be able to.

Anyone else suddenly felt like they've grown overnight?

I'd prob put it down to just being bloated, it found that as I wasn't eaten much, when I was eating I was eating lots of dry carbs which bloated me out, as well as being a little constipated I felt awfully big and had bloating pains in my belly making me feel a lot bigger than I actually could of been as it is still early days :) x

I'm only 12 weeks and i'm huge already!!! apparently the MD told me everyone is different and there is no set time to start showing. she felt my "bump" and said it was definitely mostly bump and not bloat. I do have slack core mussels though so that makes people show more, have a look at the bump picks at the top of the page, I posted last and am huge for 3 months xxx

I feel like I have...I am 9 weeks and from what I have read it's too early for a bump, but what else could this popped out belly be?! I am a size 10 with a fairly flattish (yet wobbly) tummy and now I have a teeny bump, but it really happened overnight maybe it's bloating :(

Can not wait for the bump to appear yay :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back