Sudden urges!

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
I kno this is horrid but wanted to see if anyone else had this, I have just had a sudden urge to feel sick then a rite pain in the nether regions then a maaaaajor urge to poo (sorry!) Is this a sign of things to come? Bit panicky as on my own till tomorrow nite! Lol :shock: xx

Could you be constipated hun? With less and less room in there I get spasms and sudden urges like this all the time. Thought I had a contraction on the loo yesterday lol

Nope, not had a problem going the loo during the pregnancy which is a shock as I usually do! Lol so back to the drawing board! Lol :/ x

i get this everyday now, really really bad cramps all along the bottom of my belly with nausea, urge to go to the toilet, then i try to go to the toilet and the pain is unbearable- then it all just completely stops.

but im still having regular bowel movements as well as this so i have no idea!

sorry cant help i can just sympathise lol xxx

I have had this pain but its been accompanied by things being very loose (TMI sorry) since monday. x

I too have had these pains but they are accompanied by the squits.

Getting sick of having the squits tbh, it's so draining.

Hey girls,

Thanks for ur replies! Its mad isn't it? Must be a sign of things to come! My friend said that a week before her LO arrived she had this so we never know! Hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back