grr men!!!

niknaks

Reaction score
my loving oh devided to wash and sterlise one bottle as leandro was crying for milk and i though we had a sterilised bottle. he then washes the other bottles puts them in the steriliser but doesnt sterilise them and doesnt tell me. i then get a bottle from the sterilser and feed leandro. then needed to wash his other bottles a few hours later. go to oh who is happily playing xbox which hes been doing near enough all day and ask if hes seen any more bottles. he then said no and that the bottles in the steriliser are washed but need to be sterilised he was gonna do them but forgot. im soo pissed off. ive jist given my baby an unsterilised bottle. he knows we only keep the sterilsed bottles there. i seriously hate xbox and xbox live. now im scared that leos gonna get ill or something xxx

Men! Im sure he will be fine as the bottle is washed up and only he has been using it, they put lots of things in their mouths that are not sterile like their hands so Im sure a one off will be ok. Make him feel guilty though!
I asked my oh to put washing in the machine today, was all sorted and ready to go in and can you believe he put it in the machine but didn't turn it on or put and gel in so when I asked him why it wasn't done he just said I only told him to put it in the machine and nothing else!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Is there somthing in the air today...
I asked OH to wash the kitchen floor today before I went out with LO.
Came back 2 hours later to it in the same state and ended up doing it myself..not talking to him at the moment ha ha

I'm sure LO will be fine hun, if the bottle was washed out I reckon it will be ok. Xx

He should be fine hun don't worry :hug: I've had the washing machine one done to me too it's so irritating!!!
They just don't get the importance of things we really are made differently aren't we!!

I'm sure that it will be fine as a one off. My dd sucks her fingers and they are not sterilised and so far seems ok. Just look out for anything unusual with your LO.

X

yeah thank god hes ok. cant help but worry. habemt the washing one done to me but what does rdo is washes his clothes and not put them in the dryer and they can be there for days so obv have to wash them again. and he also washes a few bits at a time which drives me mental. hes really being difficult at the moment. he has a nieve who he provides for and her and her mum are ungrateful cows. his niece is 14 and knows how to manipulatw him. she calls him dad and is always asking for money, but goes on about how she loves him and misses him (hes like a dad to her and her mums just taken her to live in brazil) but few months ago she was going on.at how upset she was with him about not sending her the money and treating himlike a bank but as soon as he said something it was all i love yous and miss you amd a sneak in of we need money which has blatantly gone on make up and getting herself looking nice. well thus week he senr her some money and we went to see my sis amd he was a right arsehole because he wanted to do some shopping but couldnr bevause he sent money to her and when he does i tell him to put the same amount into leandros account. then at night i wanted a break doing nights plus thehv said once a week I should have 6 hours sleep to my self as I'm close to exhaustion and he was like OK but then was in a mood because he was like he has to meet a mate about a job in the morning but I know it was at anytime during the day. then he was like dont blame me if i have to send money for jenny and not leandro has made me so mad. he really knows what buttons to push xxx

I remember this!! God she's still being a money grabber??? He should defo put the same amount in his sons bank that's awful!! She's not his child why does he HAVE TO send money to her? It should be out of the kindness of his heart not demanded by her!! I'd go nuts tbh it must be such a strain on ur relationship! His son comes first I don't care she was there before him!! Others may disagree with me but it's appalling this kid is milking him dry!!

yup and probably always will be. justwish hed open his eyes. i know. he did in fact put more thank godand tpday his bro came to visit and gave us £50 quid for him. i cpuld see the look of guilt on my ohs face. every time he comes rpund he gives about the same and he only used to give her about a tenner. he feels sorry for her as his cousin buggered off and hes been there for her since day 1. he just blames her mum for the way she is. i totally agree with you so do all my friends. its annoying cos leandros a complete daddys boy he even started crying when he leaves the rrom or goes to work. just wish hed buck up amd see what shes really like. i feel like a school kid moaning about a 14 year old but i honestly wish shed disappear. was so relieved when she went to brazil but things havemt seemed to have changed but niw im more open about my feelings towards her xxx

U should defo be more open to how u feel and oh should start to open his eyes this kid is taking him for a ride!!

we just had a massive row about it because he was saying how he wants to save 700 for a ticket for her to come back nd i said yoj can do the sane for leandro. he was like he will but he needs to do it before july blah blah blah but my boy is my number one at the moment. no child even my goddaughter comes close to him. now hes all like i dont understand him and he wants me to cut her out of my life.i feel like he thinks ima vimplete bitch xxx

Ur not a complete bitch babe don't ever think that! Ur very reasonable hun!! He's a knob! £700?? Wish I had money like that to waste lol! I get he misses her etc but she's gotta let her he on with her own life.. Her mother should put a stop to the money that's dreadful :(

Xbox is banned in this house, and this is the reason why!

thats just it. he doesnt have that money. so kinda hoping he wont save it in time. He also said me him and Leandro will go Disneyland which I will make sure happens. She keeps going on how she hates it there and wants to come back blah blah blah. But I know its just to see her friends. She's the worst. She's the one that started all this money crap and his niece picked it uo from her.

ish i think i need to do that. u stupidly got him fifa 12 for his bday. learnt my lesson now though lol xxx

:( hope u get to go Disneyland babe!! She sounds so evil!

I bought oh FIFA 12 for Xmas... Tbh I don't mind him playing ps3 keeps me company when I'm feeding lily in bed :) rather that than him snoring lol!!

same here. Ill make it happen. I know never met anyone like her or her mum. See I dont mind but he gets too engrosed. Especially when hes playing it on xbox live. Now my cousin works for Microsoft hes always getting freebies :-s xxx

I know. Good thing is me and my cousin been going zumba and she won tickets to a zumba trainers convention and wants me to go. Now just gotta. Its a weekend thing so not ready to leave Leandro that long yet so she said we can go on the sat. All depends on my Mum and oh see who can get time off now. I love freebies Hehe xxx

Yeah same here. The classes are worse. But love it all the same. I'm still debating whether to go or not. itll be my first full day away from leandro and not sure if im ready yet olus every ones gonna be stick thin and zumba instructor wannabes.maybe if it was in a few months time xxx

U can go and leave if u want to leave half way? If ur not comfortable leaving him a full day you won't enjoy yourself as much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back