Such a happy girl :)

jayx2

Reaction score
So Ive just stopped myself from crying with joy in enough time to write this lol :)
Me & OH have been living with my parents for almost 5 years we had money saved for our own place but just as we were enquiring my OH lost his job :( hes a qualified car mechanic & MOT tester so theres money to be made but he ended up in a call centre so we couldn't afford our own place and with baby on the way staying here wasnt a great option .... So anyway yesterday we got a phone call the house on the street in front of us is ours if we want it which we do so get the keys in the middle of Jan and the phone went about 15 minutes ago from a local garage asking OH if he is still interested in the job he applied for in JUNE!! and its still available for him so hes just left to go to an interview things are looking up ladies & I am over the moon :love: xx

:dance: brilliant news! Fingers crossed your oh gets the job! :) xx

woo hoo........excellent news... :) good things come to those who wait xx

nice when you feel like you've suddenly landed on your feet. Very happy for you :yay:

so pleased for you....like samsgirl said..good things come to those who wait xx

Oh that's fab news :) Sounds like it's going to be a great 2012 for you :pompom: xx

Thanks ladies :) hes just back & he got the job woohoo!! :dance: he starts right away so just in, changed and straight back out again I cant believe it with the luck we've had its amazing :) x

Great news!! Things are looking up for you xx

That's brilliant news x Congratulations x

Aww thats brilliant news hun, great way to start off the new year and then a baby to follow :) xx

Oh thats brilliant news, they say whats to be will be and its all for a reason and shows its true, i bet at one point you thought that its all shit and look now it turns around so quick xx

Oh wow hon! Congrats, what amazing new with your LO on the way! xxxxx

Fantastic news!! Glad everything is working out xx

Things are finally looking up, just shows how quick your luck can change. Maybe you should do the lottery :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back