Such a Fibber!!

emma10

Reaction score
I'd decided after a miscarriage many moons ago that i wouldn't be so open about pregnancy again until i was past 12weeks, i did this with my daughter and seemed to get away with it pretty unscathed... but this time i just have to keep Lying,

'Why are you not smoking?' Hmm...Just decided to quit! 'How did u do that i wanna stop?' OMG?? :fib:

'Why are you not drinking?' Hmm....... it's a bet? i'll win 20 quid if i do it for a couple of months! :fib:

'Oh we are are going out next month on the town wot time shall i book the taxi ?'
Hmm... im going away.. NOT! :fib:

Fib Fib Fib one big fat one after another, and im actually starting too feel guilty now :( in fact im starting to avoid meeting up with most people, except my mum as she knows...

So needless too say i am hoping my scan date comes through soon :pray: :pray:
And that i am at the wonderful 12 weeks mark soon :D

so funny - totally understand - a few of my friends have twigged I think so they've been really subtly trying to get me to give something away. I might use some of your lines!!

dont think i could conceal it if i wanted to with how big my bump is already!! :shakehead:

aee bless :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i bet they have guessed but not saying anything

Don't feel guilty, everyone will totally understand your reasons for not saying anything and will probably laugh when they know (if they don't guess first)!!

I told a few porkies too as didn't want to tell most people till 12wks and so when i was driving on alot of nights out i think they were getting suspicious. just said things like i'm off the booze for a while, not been feeling too well, can't afford it....and then steering the conversation elsewhere!

One of my friends actually said 'why aren't you drinking, are you pregnant?' he was drunk and was just joking around but i couldn't find it in me to lie directly to that question so just said 'yes, yes i am' and started laughing and they just thought i was joking!!! Brilliant!

They laughed alot when i came clean! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back