really upset need advice

jemz24

Reaction score
after bad crampin last nite i started bleeding, its not heavy bit its brown with some red. i did another HPT this mornin and still got faint lines.

i cried my eyes out last night, im still in pain.

not sure wot this is or wot it means.

awh hun

i have read as long as it is not heavy with severe pain it could be just your body clearing out old blood, i have heard loads of stories about women who bled all the way through their healthy pregnancies.

Feet up and take it easy hun....my thoughts are with you,,,,im terrified i will bleed I have cramping at the mo and im also 6 weeks like yourself

take care
x

I agree or go down to a and e just to make sure things are ok :)

xx

See a doc just to ease your mind. :hug: ut since it isn't heavy bleeding try not to panic.

oh poor u, i agree see a doc
hope all is ok xxx

It could be a break through bleed, you can still have or experience a period during a pregnancy, this is break through bleeding. Hoping all is ok now? but do go to see your doctor.

Unfortunately, if it isn't, there is nothing that the doc's can do.

Fingers crossed :hug:

I hope you're ok sweetie :hug: and it has stopped now. Like ginnymarie says, it happens to lots of woman and they are ok, I hope this is the case for you too.
I am thinking of you honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi jemz.. what tests are you using?

i hope this doesnt upset you a lot..

but as i know ur from the same town as me u might wanna hear it... a friend of mine bought wilkinsons tests and had faint +'s and she wasnt preg... she wasnt trying and doesnt get periods so every month she tests.. and got 2 +'s from the tests i would go with a good brand they are more expensive..

you also said that u were 13dpo.. perhaps (as a lot of doctors have said) you were pregnant but came on a little late it hapens to most women who have a late period.. and there is absolutly nothing you can do about it..

did u know i fell down the stairs at 11+5 days and the dr said if im gonna m/c then theres nothing they can do unfortunatly..

so maybe step back from the situation, go grab a clear blue dig.. they are pretty accurate.. and see what it comes up with?

xx

i did i a clear blue dig but was negatvie. ive also done a normal clear blue thats when i had my positive and ive done two tescos brands both faint lines
i was a few days late with my period. then that night i had very bad crampin. i was just so shocked when i started bleeding, im still bleedin although quite watery.

but im guessing its all over :( i will go to docs to confirm it when i can get the appointment.

hello hun

im sorry u are going through this but it sounds like what i have been through 2 months ago - a chemical pregnacy as i was testing faint positives on tesco tests and i then got a negative on a digi test on my third day after AF was due i stared getting bad cramops and watery bleeeding that turned in to a very heavy AF a few days later im so sorry to hear ur news and if it is a chemicaal pregnacy then im also sorry its such a horried thing to have happen and it happens all to often i know someone in TTC has just had a chemical pregnacy

i hope u are okay PM if u want to chat cuz as i have said i have suffered from this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back