• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Such a coincidence..wish me luck!

positivity :)

Reaction score
This morning I posted on another thread that I want Will to go down earlier at night, well he's only gone and decided to do it himself tonight! :yay:

He normally goes down at 10/10:30 and sleeps til 6:30/7. Tonight he started crying at 8:45 so I tried to give him his feed early, he had less than an ounce then conked out! Sounds good right? .....problem is he's now had one bottle less than normal so im expecting him to wake in the night for a feed or at the least, wake an hour or 2 earlier at about 5am?! Wish us luck girls! Xxx

Haha Ella did that tonight too but it was at 7:30 and i put her to bed without giving her a last feed, my little sister came over and tripped up the stairs and now ella is wide awake watching got to dance with me lol!

hopefully he will still sleep through and get up at normal time for you!! this might be the start of a new routine! :) x

Good luck :) he might wake for a feed then, hopefully he.wont do what c used to and eake at like 4am up for the day :l x

Good luck lovely. They seem to want less at night from now on so hopefully he'll let you get a good sleep. Cam has been snoozing for half hour now x

Take that back - he's asleep!

Come on Will!
Give mummy some time off tonight!

Thanks gals! Princess u just put a big smile on my face :) xx

Ooh Good Luck really hope he sleeps through for you. Phoebe has cut out a feed too so I'm holding out no hope of her sleeping well again :/ xx

:( he woke up at 10.30 and only just went back down :roll:

Try again tomorrow! Xx

Jake did that to me too before, went down at 9:30pm back up and hour later and then took 2 hours to sleep again and OMG talk about grumpy!

Could you give him a dream feed? It saved my life with solomon, every night he is in bed for 7:30 (has his last feed) then when we go to bed 10:30-11:00 ish pick him up gently while asleep and feed bottle or breast, they stay asleep, they automatically drink and sucking is instinct, they don't need burping as they are too relaxed so dont gulp air and it puts them on that bit longer, sol is 9 months and I still dream feed and he wakes about 8:30-9:00 every morning, bliss! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back