Stupid woman :(

ella

Reaction score
I was at a work training day today and I met a colleague I havent seen since April time, she knows im pregnant and the first thing she said is - oh my god havent you put on a lot of weight - EVERYWHERE!!!, Im really annoyed about it, of course I didnt say anything - I was too embarrassed there was other people there. When I found out I was pregnant I was on my honeymoon and I gave up smoking - i put about a stone in the first month, since then I have put on 5-6 pounds - now I know its a lot but still she didnt have to be so mean :(

has she got kids?
sounds jealous to me :shakehead:

No she doesnt , yeah maybe she is jealous. She is about 50 too so maybe its painful for her in some way - she got really funny another day when another girl who was pregnant handed her a scan photo. Still, she didnt have to be so nasty to me :cry:

Yeah - sounds definitely like jealousy to me. Ignore the old trout - let it go over your head hun :hug:

my stepdads daughter has never been able to get pregnant, and when my stepdad told her, she had a go at him!!
she was like, dad why u telling me, u know i cant have kids!
shes about 40

oooo bit of a green eye'd monster if you ask me... Just ignore her...or at least feel sorry for the fact she will never get to experience the magic of what having a baby is like....which you do...So what if you've put on some weight at least its for a reason...

Kimbo said:
my stepdads daughter has never been able to get pregnant, and when my stepdad told her, she had a go at him!!
shes about 40

There's still time for her yet lol - I'm 44 :oops:

Thanks girls - yes I am going to take your advice and ignore the ole trout (i like that), wow moomum that is fantastic - my mum was 41 when she had me and that was 30 years ago!

Moomum said:
Kimbo said:
shes about 40

no its nothing medical, its erm.... legally :shock:

Kimbo said:
Moomum said:
Kimbo said:
shes about 40

no its nothing medical, its erm.... legally :shock:

What!! :think: Do expand lol :lol:

i cant really lol
my stepdad desnt know that i know, but my mum told me

ella said:
Thanks girls - yes I am going to take your advice and ignore the ole trout (i like that), wow moomum that is fantastic - my mum was 41 when she had me and that was 30 years ago!

Brilliant! I must admit, I do feel a bit - how can I put it? Embarrased, out of place maybe - but only sometimes. The rest of the time I think "f**k 'em all" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
i cant really lol
my stepdad desnt know that i know, but my mum told me

:moon: I'll be dwelling on that now lol :rotfl:

You should have said to her "But I'm pregnant....what's your excuse for the weight gain?"

That would have shut the old boot up :D

or you could have said.... "oh my god havent you gotten ugly over the years - EVERYWHERE!!!" :D

I know, and I wouldnt mind but she is not the slimist herself. stupid old bat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back