Stupid things men say...

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
So I said to my dad about buying a carseat and he said..

Dad - ''Ill buy you one the day you give birth''
Me - ''Not being funny but Id like it way before i give birth so im prepared and stuff''
Dad - ''I dont even see why you need one, taxis have them for you to use, when are you ever going to get in a car?'
Me - ''Errr when I go home from hospital, when I go to visit mum and you''

I hate men.
There pretty damn thick :lol:

LOL! maybe they didn't use them back then!? I don't know but sometimes they think we're asking for stuff we don't need and they know better! hehe!

Yeah, the laws weren't in when we were babies, I reckon they just carried us in the car or stuck us in a carry cot on the floor or something. You shoudl point out to him that it'd be breaking the law if you didn't have one to bring baby home in!

I got told that hospitals wont let you go home without a car seat (if your traveling by car/taxi), im not sure if its true though cause ive always had a car seat :?

But my dad also questioned why i needed a car seat now i havent got a car :roll:

LOL!

Youl defo need one as the hospital wont let you leave without one and Taxis dont have them, if they do then your lucky but iver never used one with them.

Car seats a big must - tell him that.

You think thats bad...Kev can come out with some ridiculous comments but at the weekend the 'do you think it will ever happen that a man will become pregnant and have the baby out his @rse'??? :roll: really took the biscuit.

..yes baby, Im sure that is quite possible :talkhand:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Car seats a big must - tell him that.
I did not need to tell him, he has my mum to put him in his place and she DID :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back