men

Im so lucky that my OH has never played on an xbox and therefore doesnt share the same obsession as all other men seem to do! He wants to get a Wii when we move into the house but Im determined to put him off as I know the Wii will then progress on to being an Xbox or a playstation. My life would not be worth living :lol:

Have to add as well that I think I possibly may have found the only man EVER that never ventures to the pub or watches sport (waheeyy no sports section on sky :D lol). He would rather go to work than go to the pub which I suppose could actually become worse than being at the pub, especially when he agrees to work christmas day :wall2:

Last edited:
bevg- i would love to be able to be better at him, but cant stand footy games. they confuse me lol. i'd prob be better at call of duty lol

your right too hugsy about the pub thing. tbf he hasnt been since i got my bfp. i have though :-s was for an oj mind lol was getting some funny looks from people though plus it was when i was like 9 weeks. tbf i dont mind him playing now, but as soon as babys here thats a whole new story unless babys asleep lol

thats funny ninja. for me im totally addicted to angry birds, and still waiting for my replacement iphone. so annoyed so downloaded it on oh htc and now got him addicted to that lol x

Hahahaha iv heard about that a lot latly but im afraid to look at it incase i get adicted

My vice was splinter cell on the psp but call of duty just does my head in alltogether

Hubby did get me into gears of War for a bit but i get panicked n end up lettin him get killed instead of backin him up hahaha

They do say men only realy get the baby thing when it arrives so he will prob wanna spend time with baby rather than play when your LO gets here so hopefully you wont need to worry, and if he does keep playing id sudgest sabotage :)

i got my oh addicted to world of warcraft on the pc, so when i play that he plays on the ps3 and then takes over my laptop when i go to bed lol. ive gone off it for now but hes still loving playing and i dont mind at all as its still in the same room as me and i can still chat to him while he plays. suppose i understand cos i love games too.

im a wii girl. find theres too much to do on xbox, even though oh keeps trying to get me to play. but always end up dying and getting annoyed then pass it back to him. hes like that with the wii, he gets fed up and says its too girly. hes excited about baby coming just so hell have someone to play with so i was like think its gonna be a few years before that happens and hes all like babys like colours. i really hope he does get more involved when lil mans here but i think hes more excited having a lil boy around to play with. obviously no mention of changing nappies, baths, baby sick etc...

I think men see the whole pregnancy thing in a completely different time framework, to them 3 months seek like loads of time to buy whatever is needed, whereas to us, what with the birth looming and everything, 3 months seems like nothing.

I said to my husband the other day that I was going to start decorating the nursery next week, and he almost jumped out of his skin as he uses the room as a study at the moment. His plan was to not decorate it at all until the time the baby is about 6 months old and (hopefully) moves out of our bedroom.

Whilst I can actually see his point I still put my foot down and will go ahead with my original plan as of Monday. Even if the room is not needed immediately when the baby is born, and certainly not now, and even if 3 months probably is plenty of time to get everything you need, it makes perfect female sense to get everything ready now, doesn't it?! ;-)

i agree do you think this is the nesting stage? or is it too early? tbh i just wanna get it out the way before im too big and too tired to waddle round the shops. even though did have a customer who was 3days overdue last week. id be too scared to go out that stage x

even if your not putting baby in a room til its 6 months old u want somewhere to keep its things, clothes and toys etc. i wont be cluttering up my bedroom, the babys room will be where i feed and change it at night, it will jst sleep in our room til its bigger but all its stuff will be in its own room ready for it

Eh ok im realy doubting my skills right now as a parent cos reading that they sleep in your room for 6 months is news to me LOL

yeah i never knew about the whole 6 months thing myself till coming on here. cant wait though. itll prob be weird after the 6 months and hes in a diff room but thatll also be depending if were still with my mum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back