Stupid tart in Tesco (another parking rant)

Hazel

Reaction score
There was one space left in parent and baby section and big landrover with blacked out windows got there just before me :( . As we drove past it I couldn't see any kids in th but thought might have a baby. As we walked back past the car a woman got out on her own :evil: :evil: .

I asked her where her child was as did she know she had parked in the parent and child space (I like to be sarcastic :lol: )

She then stated going on about some boys had parked in the space she was going to go in :? so parked there. She then asked me where my child was so I pointed to my DH who had walked past looking embarassed while carrying the baby seat. She then said "I've got 5 children" to which I replied "that's nice but they're not with you are they". I said "I've made my point so we'll just leave it" then she said "I've got a bad back so need to park nearer" (she was in her early 30's and was hardly hobbling). My reply was "I've got a bad back, a twisted knee and a broken toe so don't give me a sob story". If her back was that bad she sould go to the docs and get a disabled sticker.

I mean for gods sakes.

god i HATE these people!!!! i never normally say anything, but now the shops are busier for xmas god help ANYONE who does this to me!!!! :evil:

my tesco is great.. i always say to people.. why are you parking there you dont have a child.. they argue some piff.. which i reply.. :D ok.. well would you like to mvoe your car so some other parent with small children can park there.. if they dont.. then i just take their number plate down and put it into customer services..(after making sure they have jsut got their trolly/basket... started to fill.. then report them as parking in parent and child space... and arguing the fact they need the space even tho thry dont have kids.. over the tannoy goes.. can the customer with xyz123 red car please move your car from the parent and child bay lmfao.. i always have a chuckle..

lisa&alex said:
my tesco is great.. i always say to people.. why are you parking there you dont have a child.. they argue some piff.. which i reply.. :D ok.. well would you like to mvoe your car so some other parent with small children can park there.. if they dont.. then i just take their number plate down and put it into customer services..(after making sure they have jsut got their trolly/basket... started to fill.. then report them as parking in parent and child space... and arguing the fact they need the space even tho thry dont have kids.. over the tannoy goes.. can the customer with xyz123 red car please move your car from the parent and child bay lmfao.. i always have a chuckle..

you go girl! :cheer:

We just had 2 rants in Tescos :lol: We blocked half the space of some fat bloke trying to reverse in, just him and his wife :shakehead: Then when we were leaving a young lad in his BMW parked in the last P&B space so my Dad let rip at him and he offered him out in the middle of the car park :roll: Some people are such dicks :|

lisa&alex said:

I didn't know they put it over the tannoy! Next time I will get the no. plate :twisted: .

Hazel said:
lisa&alex said:

I didn't know they put it over the tannoy! Next time I will get the no. plate :twisted: .

Oh - I am SO doing that next time... :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back