stupid question about sleep

March11

Reaction score
OK this may be a stupid question but does it matter what position you sleep in? I sleep on my front alot and i've jsut started worrying a bout causing a miscarraige or damage

Nope, i sleep on my front too, only thing is when baby gets bigger you wont be able to sleep on your front but thats not till much later. It dont matter at this stage.

I love sleeping on my front though so no idea how i will get used to sleeping on my side :(

Hi, not sure if lying on your front hurts the LO. :| But I read somewhere a while back that lying on either your left or right side helps the baby...:S

x

My MW said you can sleep on your front for as long as you can. I think I stopped after 12 weeks because it was uncomfortable. But before then I always rolled over onto my front and I was fine, now I physically cant lol xx

I have been reading about this in this months Pregnancy & Birth Magazine - there is a pillow you can get to make sleeping more comfy once you get bigger (plus they have 20% off offer until end of Sept). It also says if you sleep on your left side later in pregnancy more blood can flow to the little one.

Give me a shout if you want the code for the discount :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back