Stupid OH's E-mail! :@

Holy sh!t, what a nobber. Seriously I think you are lucky that you read that email because with bringing a baby into the world you only want to surround that baby with positivity and positve ppl as much as possible and he really sounds like he is all about himself!

So so sorry though that you are having to go through this.

Oh... and... he really need to grow up. Basically it seems like he's trying to lay the blame on you when he couldn't be a man and stand up and say 'i'm sorry but i don't wanna be in a relationship..'

Castrate this man please ladies lol

:hug:

xxxxxx

I really feel so bad for you right now! That was so horrible and completely unnecessary! Don't letthat remark get to you at all, who knows his reasons for saying that but it's so blatantly obvious that woman are absolutely beautiful during pregnancy! They just glow and i think it's wonderful! Don't take it to heart, if you're pregnant then your beautiful & you are in the process of creating something unbelievable! Chin up babe!!! X

omg do men have an extra chromosome or something?! seriously?! ggrrr!!

i agree with you that if its not going to work better to find out now than when bubs is here as it gets 10 x harder!!

ALSO i reckon ur 'ok' because u have bubs! :hugs: for you hun, moan anytime we all do!!

AND u lot with posts over 100 theres a girlies room section - totally private and cant be searched in google and lots of us r in there 24/7 , come on in! we dont bite!! well only when were :bd: but seriously its all man talk in there good and bad haha oh and diets!! xx

Oh hun what an ass :( you are being amazingly strong, well done you :hug: he will come with his tail between his legs soon enough, wether it's too little too late that's up to you, and with what Piglet said, the girlies room is always open is you would like things to be a little more private and it's plenty of chit chat to help us forget about everyday worries, hope you're ok xx

aw thanks girls i appreciate it :) im not letting him get me down, theres obviously a lot more to it than i know about so he really isnt worth it. ive got plenty of friends and family around me i dont need a 'man' like him!! dreading telling my family that im going to be doing it all alone though! ill pop over to the girlies room for a moan then especially if its private in there i do get a bit paranoid that he could read these x

I can't believe what an idiot he's being!! So glad you've got lots of support and that you know you deserve so much better! If his email is anything like my husband's work email it's hard not to notice messages popping up on the screen when you're on there - it's not even like you were looking though trying to find something. Him panicking and deleting stuff on his phone would make me think he had more to hide. You've done nothing wrong at all and he must realise that! :hug: x

You've definitely not done anything wrong! I think most people would find it hard not to look at something if it flashed up on screen and was about them. I think he's being a coward hun and trying to twist it round on you.

Hope you're ok.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back