Stupid OH's E-mail! :@

You are totally right pringle - stick to your guns. He has lost his temper as he has been caught out - whether he was being the big man with his mate of whether he genuinely meant what he had said is indifferent. I suspect he's got mad cos he looks like a complete fool with telling you one thing and saying something totally diff to his mate, deleting everything off his phone has only dramatised the situation. He is totally in the wrong here - don't give in!

Forgive me for saying this but what an immature prick, he is trying to deflect his guilt on to you, cheeky sod!. You stick to your guns girl, he is the one in the wrong, and he knows it, it may be quite some time before he's ready to admit it though,
Don't go chasing after him or get into explaining yourself, he knows why you read it, he knows you haven't been through his phone, he is overreacting because he feels embarrassed and guilty and you read it in black and white, so there's no squirming out of it, so he's done what every immature guilty person does, he's gone to hide in his cave, sigh... Try and relax and he will come back with tail between legs soon enough, xx
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Forgive me for saying this but what an immature prick, he is trying to deflect his guilt on to you, cheeky sod!. You stick to your guns girl, he is the one in the wrong, and he knows it, it may be quite some time before he's ready to admit it though,
Don't go chasing after him or get into explaining yourself, he knows why you read it, he knows you haven't been through his phone, he is overreacting because he feels embarrassed and guilty and you read it in black and white, so there's no squirming out of it, so he's done what every immature guilty person does, he's gone to hide in his cave, sigh... Try and relax and he will come back with tail between legs soon enough, xx

You are exactly right, nevermind im not letting him stress me out, not worth it! Fed up with the immatures games, if he doesnt come back it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world hes recently starting to show his true colours!

Oh hun, he is being immature and trying to defend himself by attacking you, makes you think what he had in his mobile phone. He better come apologising to you.

My oh would do the exact same and try and turn it around on me. Well done for sticking to your guns xx

..oh and still no word from him... billy big balls has called in sick knowing that means i have to work late to cover his shift even though i started on the early shift... such a douche!

What a git! how could he do this to you when you are pregnant. Men are such cowards!!!

OMG what a big baby and can't believe he's turning this round onto you. This has given me rage, bloody men lol

He really need to man up and grow a pair. So what, you read ONE email? Good bloody job too from the sounds of it. Can't believe he deleted all his texts? Guilty conscience or what?

He really should be apologising. He must know he's in the wrong coz he can't even face you today.

Please don't apologise to him hun, he need to come crawling back and apologise to you. And really needs to be honest with you too from the sounds of it.

Swift kick to the shin wouldn't go a miss lol :hug:

I know the way he is reacting is making me think theres actually more to it then I think :(

he still hasnt text or call, god knows why he's reacted like this, ive done nothing wrong except read a bloody e-mail, and if he wasnt so lazy and got the e-mail up himself I would be none the wiser!!!

ah well, bed allllll to myself again... every cloud!!!

omg i cant believe what a dick he is being, well done for sticking to your guns and dinny let him make it about you at all!! its his fault for being so insensitive and his reaction is just shocking. If my husband said that about me, i really dont know if i could forgive him (some folk might think thats ott, but im hardly super confident in first place and to read that, id just never be able to forget).

Keep us posted and let us know when you have castrated him :dance:

Hope you are ok xx

Omg what an idiot is he. I think he has some explaining to do. Hope ur ok x

Little update...

OH called in sick again today, supposed to call me when he is sick on the work phone but didnt he just sent me a BBM saying 'wont be in' so put me in an awkward position with my boss straight away...

Anyway, i replied with WTF is going on?! and his reply...

I dont know what you mean, you have broken my trust and i dont know whether i want to be with somebody i cant trust, just give me some space' so i went to reply to the message when a notification popped up on my blackberry saying 'this person is no longer a contact' he deleted me from his BBM contacts... again mature!!!

So im not going to text him or ring him or even try and bother with him he has made it very clear how he feels, i dont believe i have done anything wrong i just saw something i wasnt supposed to have seen! :(

to make matters worse he left a jacket in my car and when i went to put it in the boot a receipt fell out on to my seat for a pub lunch last week on the day he was 'too ill to see me' think i am being taken for a fool.

ah well, best its all out now rather than when LO has actually arrived.

Thanks for your comments really appreciate it, its so much easier to moan on here than break down and lose your head!! x

Oh hon big :hug: your doing the right thing leaving him to it, he couldn't be more in the wrong tbh and you shouldn't have to go chasing him. I don't know how he dares get so prissy about the trust thing when he asked you to check his email, and how about your trust that you trust him not to tell his friends intimate details of your sex life, which in my book is worse than checking an email!!!

OMG :hug: I'm sorry, but what a frickin 1st class PRICK!!!!!!!

You did NOTHING wrong. If he didn't want you to read his emails then why give you access to them! Its not like you went snooping.

I cannot believe his immaturity about the whole thing. And as for the receipt you found...I'd be wondering too cos if he was too ill to see you, then wtf was he doing out at a pub eating!

It sounds like you've accepted that he's no good for you and I'm really sorry that you've had to go through all this, and especially when you're carrying his baby. Men like this make me so mad. They have no qualms about leaving the lady holding the baby. Asshole!

I really hope that you're ok hunni x

OMG :hug: I'm sorry, but what a frickin 1st class PRICK!!!!!!!

Couldn't put it better myself!!

Suprinsingly im actually feeling okay about it all, i'm glad its happened now and not when the baby is here, he is always welcome to be a part of her life if he wants to be but we will see what happens.

thanks again for your support x

I'd be tempted to show your boss the receipt and get him sacked- he should be at work not eating out in the pub!

Like the others said he's the one in the wrong. Typical bloke turning things around and justifying his actions to himself, sounds like he's using this as an excuse the ******* :hug: hope you are ok.

So sorry hun but his reaction is way ott and suspicious - is there more to this? Is he up to something? :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back