Stupid OH's E-mail! :@

pringle88

Reaction score
Had to delete, he's been on PF!! :(

Last edited:
Aww that's awful :hugs:Hope you're ok. He was prob just showing off to his pal but it still isn't going to do much for your confidence just now.

My OH won't even dtd with me just now so I know he's prob thinking the same but I'd still kill him if I caught him saying that :-( Men are pigs sometimes xx

Omg, poor you, something you really don't want to read! Maybe he was just showing off to his mate? Still no excuse to discuss it with someone else.
I just can't imagine mg oh saying it to anyone, he better not or he'll bd dead!

I think he was just showing off...

Ohhh hun what an awful thing for you to read!

I think pregnant women look beautiful!

x

If it was me reading that is have to email him quoting what is just read and say something like ... Don't ask me to get something from your email and expect me not to read you discussing intimate details about our private life.. you are a liar and have made me feel like shit, and for your information the little other things we can do instead... Hope you remember the last one coz it will be a long time before you get another !
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

If it was me reading that is have to email him quoting what is just read and say something like ... Don't ask me to get something from your email and expect me not to read you discussing intimate details about our private life.. you are a liar and have made me feel like shit, and for your information the little other things we can do instead... Hope you remember the last one coz it will be a long time before you get another !

^^WSS

xxxxxxx

Oh you know me and my soapbox lol, the things that men do sometimes make me see red! Xx

LOL DP, If it was me, I would have totally used what you said! x

thanks girls, as if we dont feel self conscious enough! :( im going to have it out with him tonight when he gets back from the gym. hahaha daisypurple that is a perfect response!! x

Yep straight to the point is usually the best way he he x
Hit them.where it hurts x

that is awful - however I am confused about what exactly his pal meant by 'i had a look, naughty but couldn't help myself' - Was he perving at you?

I have to commend you on being able to hold your temper - I'd have lost the plot and definately think you should have it out with him!

that is awful - however I am confused about what exactly his pal meant by 'i had a look, naughty but couldn't help myself' - Was he perving at you?

It was pringle saying that hun. Regarding opening the email, x

He completely lost it and said i was in the wrong for reading the e-mail then decided to pick his phone up and delete all of his messages because obviously i have been snooping and cant be trusted!

i can hand on heart say i have NEVER gone through his phone EVER and i only read the e-mail because it popped up and his friends reply was about me!!!

he ended up saying he cant trust me and stormed out, never came back! i refuse to call and chase him, he is definately in the wrong here and i think he is embarressed i saw what i saw which is why he has tried to turn it around on me!!

mature man! :roll:

:hugs: he's clearly embarrassed because he IS in the wrong , he should never have discussed something so intimate with a friend . So I think your right on the money not to go chasing him let him come crawling back to you .

Oh hun :hugs:

You are so right though cos my OH does the same & like you I do not back down!! He is totally in the wrong cos these things shouldn't of been said whatsoever, you have enough to cope with during the pregnancy let alone your OH & his mate being twats!!!

If something is not mean't be seen/read/heard then fricking hide it properly or don't say it!!

Hope your ok

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back