Panic Attacks

CharlieOne

Reaction score
Tomorrow im off to the doctors has i am really struggling to cope atm, and i feel has thro i have started panic attackes, the last couple of nights i have struggled to get to sleep, my cheast has felt tight, my heart feels hard (if that makes sence) and im scared, i dont want to be left alone, i feel useless as i cant even stand for 5 minutes without feeling tried, week, dizzy etc, physcially im a mess and mentally i hate to even start about that, i just dont now how to cope.....

lots and lots of massive hugs for you chick...hope you feel better soon xx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know hunni xxx hopefully the doctor can shed some light on it tomorrow but with everything you have been through im not suprised how your feeling. Get some chocolate and have a good cuddle up with your fella and let him pamper you for a bit. Speak to you soon xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you Sarah, i will sure let you know how i get on at the doctors, i feel a little more relax now but still worrying and im not sure over what.... :(

hun just wanted to send you some hugs :hug: :hug:

iv always suffered with panic attacks and anxiety attacks. I havent had a bad one for ages i have managed to control mine and you will too ok.

There are so many great breathing techniques you can learn and i hope your doc or someone tells you about them. They have helped me so much, just talking to someone who understand about them because as you know they are so scary and iv passed out before cos i was convinced i was dying it got that bad but now i dont have many.

If i can help or if you dont get any breathing techniques then please feel free to PM me anytime i will do my best to help

Good luck at doctors :hug: :hug:

Thanks for taking the time to repy Tracey, hopeing the doctor can help me, i need something right now, im so sacred, and hard to explain why.... :oops:

hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The doc will help you just been honest and say what you have already said, ask about breathing techniques def they have helped me even more than medication they tried to give me because its all inside you and the more you can control it the esier it will become yes you wont stop having them straight away but over time it will get easier i promise you that.

PM anytime xx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back