struggling today no idea why :(

kaz1983

Reaction score
I dont know why but today im really struggling to get my head round our miscarriage ...just have an intolerance for anything or anyone

Ive bn experiencing the odd pregnancy symptom the past couple weeksbut had a bleed last saturday but just the once wen i went to loo then nuthing same thing has happened today an its just turned me into a blubbering mess

Iv got appt wi gp on thursday as feel like 7weeks is too long maybe for no proper bleeding i funno mibbe im jus impatient cos i shud b bigger cos shud b 20weeks by now roughly an instead i jus feel totally fat

Sorry for ranting i know im no the first an wont b last to go thru this xx

You're not ranting hun. Loss takes a while to get over and everyone has their up and down days.

Never apologise for grieving, it's totally natural :hugs:

Thanks just in total limbo the now whether im pregnant again

If i am im gonna b a total worrier xx

I really feel for you. This is just the start of it for me but one minute I feel in control and I'm able to laugh at things on the tv or take the dog for a walk - the next I'm a blubbering mess and nothing has happened or changed with regards to the situation. I know it won't help you feel better, but at least know that you are not alone, and it is your right to have ups and downs. I think your situation is hard because you have unanswered questions with your hcg levels/ no proper bleed? You haven't been able to have closure. At your appointment on Thursday could you request a scan to ensure that there's no material left in your womb. Once you know you have a healthy 'blank slate' physically you can focus on healing emotionally and think positively towards ttc again (if that's what you want to do). xxx

... Just read your last post - well that would be an even better outcome - if your womb WASN't empty! �� xxx

I really feel for you. This is just the start of it for me but one minute I feel in control and I'm able to laugh at things on the tv or take the dog for a walk - the next I'm a blubbering mess and nothing has happened or changed with regards to the situation. I know it won't help you feel better, but at least know that you are not alone, and it is your right to have ups and downs. I think your situation is hard because you have unanswered questions with your hcg levels/ no proper bleed? You haven't been able to have closure. At your appointment on Thursday could you request a scan to ensure that there's no material left in your womb. Once you know you have a healthy 'blank slate' physically you can focus on healing emotionally and think positively towards ttc again (if that's what you want to do). xxx

... Just read your last post - well that would be an even better outcome - if your womb WASN't empty! �� xxx

I was like you oki if i was occupied but felt that wasny dealing with the situation n it all built up but for for the past two weeks iv felt like iv realli bn on top of things but today i dunno

Im gonna ask if hewill take bloodfor hcg levels as nearly 3weeks ago they were at 9 but with way iv bn feeling im wondering if they may hav gone up again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back