Struggling to get comfy!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I keep tossing and turning which is no easy feat in itself as I practically need a crane to turn me! And I'm getting really crampy and think I'm stretching in the night & pulling something in my tummy which hurts like hell! And my back is so sore now when I'm on my feet for any period of time... AND I am deffo back to being knackered like my first 12 weeks... Oh the joys...! Oh and baby has discovered kicking me in the ribs and practically winding me :) x

If its sleeping at night hun maybe get a body pillow!! won't help the stretching and the sudden kicks that will wake you, but back ache and it supports the bump :). i love my pillow! makes bumpy comfy and goes inbetween my knees too - its done wonders for my sleep. x x

wish i could say it all gets better but im the same hun. im always shattered. struggle to sleep at night though yet feel i could sleep all day. xxx

ive not been comfy last few weeks tbh in bed or when awake lol x

I can't remember the last time I was comfy. Everytime I turn over in bed I wake myself up to do it. I can't get comfy when I am sat down either. Can't walk or stand for long! Oh the joys!!!

I toss and turn constantly in bed, which is a mission in itself!and starting to find it uncomfortable being awake as well! The stuff we go through! I feel for you xx

IT doesnt get any better, I'm so uncomfortable its P*ssing me right off now, even at work i cant get comfortable on my seat and have to keep moving about every 10 mins. when there is no one around I even put my feet on the desk.. :lol: dont think I will manage to put up with much more of this. At night I dont have one of the body pillows but I find that I'm too hot in the bed so I end up hugging the bed covers and putting them inbetween my knees. It works rather well until I get heartburn or cramp. grrr.

I keep tossing and turning which is no easy feat in itself as I practically need a crane to turn me! And I'm getting really crampy and think I'm stretching in the night & pulling something in my tummy which hurts like hell! And my back is so sore now when I'm on my feet for any period of time... AND I am deffo back to being knackered like my first 12 weeks... Oh the joys...! Oh and baby has discovered kicking me in the ribs and practically winding me :) x

This is as if I've written it!! Exactly the same for me too! X

Good to know it's not going to get any easier lol!

I am totally shattered now for example, but I bet when I get into bed tonight I'm wide awake! Typical... x

It's true and baby usually decides that bedtime us the best time to start being active!!! Saying that I had my gtt today and I think he had a sugar rush as it felt like he was trying to escape my belly with all that movement!! But I generally feel exhausted most of the time and as u say just can't get comfy ! X

:( its horrible isn't it... And like you said its great to know its only going to get worse! Lol,

I have noticed my tiredness coming back to, my back hurts, my right hip and right leg hurts when I walk or put pressure on it, and my feet seem to swell if I'm walking for more than 30mins... And I've still got a cold and horrendous cough, so I'm sure I've pulled every muscle due to coughing so much, and then when I cough I wet myself.... Lol.. So as you can imagine I feel great at the moment!!! Hehe

Will be worth it at the end!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back