Can't get comfy-tips??

Little Bump

Reaction score
I thought this would benefit some other members as much as me in terms of maximising comfiniess....plus I feel like (yet another) moan :rotfl:

I just never seem to get or be comfy anymore and it's driving me crazy as I just feel tired, irritable and bleugh most of the time!!

I find I get the most sleep lying on my side with my knees bent and pillows between them to knd of 'open' my hips. I also have a huge cushion behind my back on the sofa, so I'm sat quite upright and there's not as much effort involved getting up.....

I can't seem to get my temperature right at the moment, I mean am I hot or am I cold?? I have just a T-shirt on and I'm cold, pop a jumper on top and I'm boiling. No amount of combinations seem to rectify it...Vest top and jumper, no t-shirt and just jumper, thicker long sleeved t-shirt and nothing on top....thicker jumpers, thinner jumpers....heating on, heating off, heating at different temperature, heating on with wondow open....certain doors open/closed....I give up and just strip and dress every 3 minutes....

So, post your tips and whinges!!

My tip would be;

Don't get pregnant!!

LOL, or if you really must, carry heavily through the winter!! lol.

Nope, honestly, I sleep on the sofa (have done since 15 weeks) just because I find it soooo much comfier!!

Erm... I always have a fan on standby and a dressing gown so I can pop it on/off if I'm too cold/hot.

I have a nursing pillow which I use between my legs when I sleep, on my lap for my laptop, to put under my bump when I'm just sitting watching TV, or to put behind me when I'm sitting up for my back - great thing! So many different purposes!

Not much else apart from that! x

I've given up trying to feel comfortable, I suspect it comes with the third tri territory :D

I do find I get relief whilst in the swimming pool so maybe a bath might help - although I would advise not to try and sleep in water ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back