Struggling to eat meat

TaffyRose

Reaction score
I just wondered how everyones taste has changed since becoming pregnant. I am usually quite a big meat eater, however the last few days just the thought of eating meat makes me feel queasy. For lunch today I had a plate of veggies and mash potato. I think my OH is a bit disappointed he was hoping I'd be craving KFC daily! xxx

im a total carnivore lol but for the last few months ive only wanted fruit and veg. i still eat a bit of meat but it dosent taste the way it used to and ive left more than ive eaten lol.

im eating everything and anything! but loving bleachy clean smells, flash pine fresh varnish anything! slight concern x

A friend of mine turned veggie in her 2nd pregnancy - that was about 8 years ago LOL!

I wasn't a veggie before but I never used to eat much meat, now I can't get enough of it! The only think I went off was pizza and fajitas and I used to love those! It was only in Tri 1 though I can eat them now :) x

I wasent a massive meat eater before tbh however would eat ham and sausages etc but now completely gone off it im ok with chicken and occasionally beef but that it!!

Weird ay. I think I'll just have to eat meals with meat in them when I fancy them. At the moment I can't get enough of buttered toast! xx

I went through a phase where I couldn't eat meat either! I hated the stuff!

Chicken no longer features and we used to eat it three times a week. Veggies are a struggle at times, can only stick them roasted and have completely gone off peppers and used to love them!!

I never used to eat much red meat - i'd live on chicken - but ive not been able to get enough beef. DH thinks its great.

Guess its just our bodies telling us what we need, so im just gonna roll with it.

xxx

I'm the same, I don't want meat at all. Even if I smell chicken I want to be sick.
We had a sunday roast, and I had no meat all veg on mine.

I've been a veggie for 22 years........but in early pregnancy had to literally be removed, dribbling, from 2 BBQ's where steak was being cooked!!!

I have never ever felt like that before or since - thank goodness that craving went in a couple of weeks!!

I did live off baked potato & cheese or Waitrose mash and swede for 18 weeks though!!

I eat and drink very little now I used to eat before and I too struggle with meat, it makes me sick, mind you most things still make me sick :(

Well after me saying I can't stomach meet we went out for dinner with the in laws and I managed a burger. Feel a bit sick now but it was lovely at the time. My OH announced "I thought meat made you sick" at the dinner table but no one really paid any attention. We're not telling anyone until the scan and I think he was hoping someone would just guess. To be honest I don't mind our parents knowing but it was him who wanted to wait :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back