berluddy temp

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
24.4 degrees

In rileys room :(
The grobags gone red
Rileys just in a vest windows wide open what can i do :(?

Jakes room is the same. Sometimes it goes up to 25 or more. I can't open the window as we are in a ground floor flat so when it is really hot he sleeps in a thin babygro and nothing else.

im a ground floor flat too i dnt mind the wondow open now as its quite a nice area so theres no noise and not many people but i culd never leave it open all night im terrified bout madadeline mccan thing

The temp will prob start dropping pretty quickly soon so by the time you go to bed and close the window I'm sure it'll be cooler

its gone down to 23.5 now but thats cos all the wondows in the flat r open n her bedroom door open
LOL its so frustartin its only gonna get hotter i hate the summer grr

I know it is soo much harder getting temp down than up !!!

i hope it cools down for you & Riley Becks.
theres no air tonight, very humid & sort of stormy, hopefully tomorrow it will have passed.

when we used to live in a flat we had to have the bedroom window shut all night coz they were too big to leave poen & Josh used to be asslepp next to us in his cot & it was sooo hot, so i know & sympathise hun :hug:

I have the same problem, teej is up there in just his vest no blanket or anything and the wondow is open. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back