Strong feelings

chezzabell

Reaction score
I know loads of people in this section know already what colour their bundle of joy is, but I was just wondering how much people are getting the feeling they know what they are having.

Im 110 % sure im having a BOY

never had this feeling with the other 2, cant wait for my 20 weeks scan, just hope baby chezza is playing :D

Hopefully baby chezza will be playing hun so you can find out if your feelings are right and it's a little lad! :D

I've had a really strong feeling since very early days that I'm having a girl. There's a few things that make me think that... when I was pregnant with my first all I wanted to do was eat sweets, doughnuts, cakes, the lot! And usually I cannot stand things like that, haven't got a sweet tooth at all & usually find chocolate, etc., very sickly! But I've been the same this time, and heard craving things like that means you're having a girl (although it is an old wive's tale!) I think it's my intuition aswell, something seems to be just telling me I'm carrying a little girl! (when I tell most people this they seem to think I'm slightly doolally!)

Plus... girls basically rule our family! My sister, brother & I have ten cousins on my mum's side of the family, which makes a total of thirteen grandchildren... my brother is the only boy amongst twelve girls!

Then again, I could be completely wrong! :lol: We will see though!

Oooh sorry just noticed aswell hun, you're due the day before me! Yay for April babies!! :cheer:

im convinced im having a boy 110% absolutely sure

BUT last night i had a dream i was shopping for GIRLS clothes!!

Think I already told you I'm sure we're having a boy too. It just seems to be so like when I had the other boys.
I don't mind either way. Find out a week on monday but I really will die of shock if they tell me it's a girl!!! :D

nazmomi said:
Find out a week on monday but I really will die of shock if they tell me it's a girl!!! :D

im the same ,i find out a week tomorrow, and i swear if they tell me its a girl , i will ask them to check again, then i wont believe them until baby is born lol

Me and hubby both think it's boy, but we're not finding out so I guess I'm not going know until April!

But I do wonder how much is because I'm used to boys; I have a brother and no sisters... OH has two bros no sisters... our cousins are all boys... our cats are both male... :lol:

Even though I'd be so happy with either as long as it's healthy (and all those usual clichés), I must admit I'd quite like a little girl, but shh :shhh: don't tell anyone!

up until about 3 weeks ago i was certain it was a boy.
now i have gone full circle and think its a girl!
so guess i dont know

I just knew with Brody! This time I didn't have any feelings as such but thought it might be a girl as everything seemed so different this time round - but I'm having another boy :D

I'm not sure either way. But I'm having odd days too. Some days I just can't get enough sweet and other days I can't get enough savoury.

Both sides of the family seem to be convince Pixie is a girl though. Even people I've not had a chance to visit yet. Apparently it's just their gut feeling. My lot are a superstious lot though. I think I'll humour my Mam and do the ring test thingy just to cheer her up a bit :)

i had a feeling what i was having with all mine and i was right with each :)

I was convinced Darragh was a boy and even though we didn't find out I bought boy bibs and blankets. This time I don't feel as strongly but I think we might be having another boy - not going to find out this time either though so we will have to wait and see

we are convinced we are having a boy. although i secretly wish a girl.... (very deep inside...). my family in law also think i'm having a boy because my eyes are a kind of bright?????? and my mum is telling me the whole time it is a boy as well!!! because i'm still having nausea and sickness (a spanish old wife tale i guess).

i want to find out, all my family back in Spain want to know, but my family in law don't want to, so i have to keep it a secret from everyone in here!!!!

would love you to be team boy along with me hun, i just knew this bubba would be a boy so i think you will be too.

sorry not been in touch much hun recently but hope all is going really well :hug: :hug:

I think I'm having another girl. With DD I didn't have any feelings, but everyone else thought it was a boy (they even bought boys clothes!) I also had a dream that I had a boy. So imagin the suprise when DD apeared!! I was thrilled that I could buy pink things!!!
We are going to (try) and stay team green, but I'm going to get a massive suprise if we have a boy. Although it will probably be best because we can't think of a girls name!!

At first I thought I was having a boy but I'm thinking girl now for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back