Strollers??

Piglet10

Reaction score
ok for those of you who know ive decided against buying the m&p travel system... think im just gonna go with a stroller... but i need suggestions....

here are my criteria - has to lie back, need to be suitable for latest 6months+, umbrella fold, mustttt be cute, and i dont like the wheels that are like a block iykwim...... and pref. not crazy money!!?? is all this possible?? xx

41D1CquRWnL._SX315_SY375_PImothercare10percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg

http://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cr...8-3835937?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core#productInfo

Babies r us do a cheap nice range of strollers x

ooh thanks hun thats DEF an option. i like it and neutral too!! and under £100!! im impressed!! :D xx

am just checkin out babies r us now :D thanks evie xx

I noticed yesterday boots push chairs are on offer and aren't expensive at all! Worth having a look on boots website x

I highly recommend the Petite Star Zia pushchair, I have the pink/cranberry one - although it isn't umbrella fold it folds much smaller than an umbrella fold stroller. I also have the travel bag for it as I have taken it abroad before. I got mine for £99 in a local nursery store and it has been the best item I have ever bought. Looks just like a Quinny Zapp but it reclines and has a shopping basket. Everyone always comments about what a lovely stroller it is an Grace loves it! Seat it a good size too.

I highly recommend the Petite Star Zia pushchair, I have the pink/cranberry one - although it isn't umbrella fold it folds much smaller than an umbrella fold stroller. I also have the travel bag for it as I have taken it abroad before. I got mine for £99 in a local nursery store and it has been the best item I have ever bought. Looks just like a Quinny Zapp but it reclines and has a shopping basket. Everyone always comments about what a lovely stroller it is an Grace loves it! Seat it a good size too.

I've got the Zia, not great for shopping. Tips easily.

love the maclaren buggy but not the wheels am luking on boots website now!! :D its soo hard.. xx

I don't like the wheels either, lol love the silver cross though x

what bout quinny zapp its reasonably priced in argos?? xx

Quinny Zapp, again they tip easily and have no shopping basket.

Oh and they don't lay back.

The beat is ok prefer the Silver Cross Pop though.

x

Last edited:
ok looking now :D lol the beat is down to 70 so thats why i was looking haha xx

sorry for torturing you vix haha uv been good help lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member