Strollers??

No problem, lol!

Go for it hun, its a lovely stroller. You could go in Mothercare just to try one x

was talking to my friend on phone there and she informed me her stroller is the beat and she loves it??? i wish i could see silvercross ?!?! omg how can i be so indecisive over a fecking pram?!?! lol xx

Hahaha, well you can always send it back if you don't like it :) x

Yeah long as it's just indoors and no signs of wear to the wheels x

class may do that :D thanks hun... well its between the beat and pop now?!?! ill let you know, i may try source a stockist of the two even and have a look xx

I've received my order, but it's not suitable. How do I return it?

Mothercare is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. We will be happy to refund or exchange any item(s)* that you are not completely satisfied with, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging, within 28 days of receipt with proof of purchase. Most items can be returned to any Mothercare store or may be sent direct to us at:
Mothercare Direct
Prolog Phase 5
Sherwood Park
Annesley
Nottingham
NG15 0DJ
*Exclusions - toiletries, software, DVDs, food (including formula milk), Tens machines, Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards and opened mattresses. Pushchairs see terms and conditions issued at time of sale. If any items are returned that were part of a multi buy promotion all items must be returned.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back