A little help with cot and pushchair pls guys?

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I know im getting a little ahead of myself, but cant help but want to know...

I want a cot that will last me as long as possible, so anyone got any recommendations on what sort of thing i need and matress type etc?? i saw the thread on matress and not sure if foam or sprung is best?? and i want one big enough to last as long as i can tbh, and i guess the side drop thing and different height adjustment? any bright ideas??

And OH s parents have decided to buy us our first pushchair and we said we would like a travel system. so they are pretty ok on the money front. any good recommendations?

not sure i have posted in the right area tbh but any ideas would be greeeaatt!! xxxx

Hehe I started the mattress one.

I went to babies r us today and have seen a good cot there for £99!! We also looked in ikea and those cots were half the size and boy did they rock/look unstable!

I would say that you got to mothercare, babies r us or mamas and papas an check out the cots yourself. Check it's sturdy, not got any sharp bits and fits your needs.

X

For my daughter (now over 2) we got a cotbed in the sale from Babies R Us, and it's been great so far. From what I can remember we just bought a middle of the road mattress not the most expensive and not the cheapest and the whole thing is still as good as new :dance::dance: Our plan was to use it as a toddler bed for her but at the moment she still in it as a cot (she's never climbed out and is a great sleeper) so we'll eventually move her into another bed and use it again this time round.

I got the £99 cotbed from Babies R Us and the sprung mattress that they had on offer and it looks and feels super fab. :D

xxx

iv reserved a small cot from mothercare 99quid as im limited on space very sturdy looking and will just get bog standard mattress asit only this baby gona use it and they dont exactly wear them out as they not very heavy

I've got a cotbed for k, was on offer in Argos! It's massive compared to Es normal cot! Tbh tho it doesn't seem like it would be very sturdy as a bed! They've both got sprung mattresses cos I wanted them to last, they were just the cheapest sprung I could get tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back