Stretchmarks

poochielove

Reaction score
I have stretchmarks that look very similar to these; http://www.visualdxhealth.com/images/dx ... 916_lg.jpg

They are really red and angry and feel sore under my bump. Obviously with time they will fade but i just wandered if you girls had any tips on how i can make them calm down and feel a little less sore. I wear really loose joggers as to try not to irritate them and mosturise my skin alot but they are still painful :(

ouch hun thats not nice :hug:
god how lucky am i, i have a few faint ones but not bad atall considering this is number 7.
I dont even know what would sooth them :think:

Not sure what would soothe them either hun? I got a few stretch marks and i found they itched like mad. What about buying one of them bump support belts? haven't got a clue if this would help stretch marks but it would take some weight off them?

hennaly said:
ouch hun thats not nice :hug:
god how lucky am i, i have a few faint ones but not bad atall considering this is number 7.
I dont even know what would sooth them :think:

7!? :shock: I had no idea! Wow, what a lady! :clap:

jennifer1981 said:
Not sure what would soothe them either hun? I got a few stretch marks and i found they itched like mad. What about buying one of them bump support belts? haven't got a clue if this would help stretch marks but it would take some weight off them?

Yeh i think i will give that a go, it seems to only be bad now that the bump has dropped. :hug:

Mine didn't get quite that bad but they weren't far off. Sore as anything if something 'heavy' like a cotton t-shirt was on it so had to wear super light tops :roll: and towards the end also itching like mad which didn't help cause then it hurt like mad to scratch :doh:

To be honest I just took antihystamines (sp?) (allergy tablets) which I'd already been allowed for 'pregnancy itch' and moisturised with cocobutter and also moisturiers with aloe vera 2-3 times a day when the itching was at it's worst. Cools nicely whilst wet but once absorbed does nothing :wall:

Cold water rubbed on them would bring very breif respite until that had dried as well.

Once baby was born tummy and stretch marks getting back to normal quite swiftly though....and itching cleared up on it's own after forst few days......so there IS light at the end of the tunnel :hug:

IMG_9046.jpg

MY 7th bump :lol: so you can see i have got stretch marks but they are very light in colour, i guess im like a balloon that has been blown up so many times it get easy after a while :roll:

I had one that looked similar to that and I used palmers body cream on it, but my midwife suggested sudocreme and that worked amazingly well! It was easier for me though since there was just one and so less area to cover.

Ive none on my belly, but my thighs, hips and lower legs are covered. they are quite angry and sore and the only thing that works for me, is Palmers stretch mark cream staright after a shower, then bio-oil at night.
Hope they get better for you hun :hug:

I have them just as bad as that picture :-(

I use Bio oil as its specifically used to fade stretchmarks
:pray:

nutcase109 said:
I have them just as bad as that picture :-(

I use Bio oil as its specifically used to fade stretchmarks
:pray:

Yeh mine are pretty much the same as that :( i have been using bio oil but its not made much difference with the soreness...but i guess they have faded a little bit. I knew i would get them cos i have had them on my legs and boobs before but i had no idea they can be so sore :(

hennaly said:
IMG_9046.jpg

MY 7th bump :lol: so you can see i have got stretch marks but they are very light in colour, i guess im like a balloon that has been blown up so many times it get easy after a while :roll:

Wow! Nature has been very kind!

Awww hun, I had a few like that under my bump. I went on sunbeds a couple of weeks ago (for my psoriasis, but also to get a nifty tan for the winter lol) and it was like a miracle cure!! They're so much lighter in colour, you can only really see them because they're a bit "crater"fied! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back