Stretchmarks

Olive

Reaction score
Most of my stretchmarks - and there are a lot - are underneath my bump (and currently itch-tastic). The skin underneath feels really bobbly though. I wondered if anyone elses feels the same or if it's just me?

I think it's going to look horrendous once lo is here. Like dimply skin. I wouldn't change a thing of course, he's worth a million stretchmarks, but they are so so bad now. I can't quite believe how bad they are.

xxx

Mine are really shiny ones at the top of my belly button :( I think they look like burn scars :'( I dread to think what they will look like if I get a tanned belly at any time :(

Aw, :hug:

They will fade hun, and the bio oil stuff is meant to be good to improve your skin afterwards. xxx

I am waiting anxiously for these to appear on me. They are coming without a doubt.

Mine just appeared all of a sudden really.

I've got stretchmarks, but not any that hurt or itch. I get VERY uncomfortable when sitting on certain seats or wearing certain clothes though, it's unbearable and I keep fidgeting constantly and scratching my bum! I could cry sometimes, don't know what causes that?

I havent got any new ones as yet jut the old ones from last 2 pregnancies have gone a bit red. They fade tho and bio oil is really good. x

Thanks guys. I do have the freddy kruger type look going on!

Anyone got the bobbly skin feeling??

xx

olive ! i duno about bobbly skin but when u spread your finger over mine it feels quite ridgey if that makes sense like they are deep - mine are horrible like scary! and are everywhere! makes me sad lol

i havent had any new ones appear as of yet but the two i had got on my stomach there is a little red bit as though my stretch mark i have already got, has got a little bit longer! lol

Yes Olive they can feel a bit bobbly and weird like theres little tiny knots in there, don't ask me what it is. But as someone who had her last LO nearly 10 years ago I can honestly say they do fade and feel smooth again, more than you ever think they will.

Thanks guys. I do have the freddy kruger type look going on!

Anyone got the bobbly skin feeling??

xx

I've got the bobbly skin thing under bump. Showed my MW who advised it was edema. So not a rash at all.

I havent got any new ones as yet jut the old ones from last 2 pregnancies have gone a bit red. They fade tho and bio oil is really good. x

Same here mine itched like mad and bles in last 2 pregnancies aswell :(

Look like ive done 5 rounds with freddy krueger!!! xxx

Prepare urself coz when I look at mine now it does upset me a lot :( however...I was moaning to friends the other day (I know..me...moan ;) ) and my lovely friend who has had FOUR kids pulled her top up to show me that they do fade and do end up looking a lot better so that cheered me up! Xxx

My sister has 4 kids as well and you can barely see them now (she had a lot of stretch marks) - so they really fade away a lot! Don't worry!;)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back