Stretchmarks?!!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I think I have got my first of the dreaded stretchies but I'm not sure!!! :?

After my 3rd cold shower I was getting dressed and noticed on my right butt cheek and all over my left hip are these angry looking purply red bruise like marks.....they are not lines as such (I thought stretchmarks were sort of in lines from looking at my sisters) they are abou 1cm wide and go in slightly zig zaggy lines all the way down my butt cheek and then on the other side all over the top of my leg/hip.......

Oh god, it looks like I have had the spanking of my life on one ass cheek!! Couldnt they appear in a more orderly fashion??

Boo hiss.....this is bad, I used to have a nice bum, it's bad enough that its huge without big angry ass destroying marks all over it!!! My OH is away in Florida for a week, wait till he sees it, he's really mean about all of this body changing stuff and going to really take the piss out of me :(

Too hot, sad, angry Cleo xxx

:hug: nevermind hun, i am dreading stretchies too! i worked out the other day that i have so far spent nearly £40 on bio oil, i look like a greased up christmas turkey twice a day but i will do anything i can do to avoid them!x

mind are slowly creeping over my bump, i want to cry everytime i see them, but one lucky thing about them so far, is they're pretty faint and not too deep. im sure they'll get worse yet though.

Cleo100 said:
Oh god, it looks like I have had the spanking of my life on one ass cheek!! Couldnt they appear in a more orderly fashion??

:rotfl: Sorry hun, I don't mean to laugh at you but that comment had me in hysterics! :lol:

I'm sure they will fade with time hun :hug: Mine are getting worse now, and are creeping over my belly but luckily they're not too deep or red at the moment - fingers crossed they stay that way :pray: Are you moisturising? My friend swears by Bio Oil so I've started covering myself in it religiously - not sure if it works though. I've moisturised the whole way through my pregnancy and I've still managed to get the buggers :doh: So I might as well live with it!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back