• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stretchmark Cream..?

I use palmers stuff and also sometimes Sanctuary dry oil spray which is really nice. Not sure if it will stop stretch marks but my skin is nice and soft

Sorry to tell you this but 11 years later I still have some!!! :(

Hi
I used Bio Oil in my last pregnancy and also used tissue salts (can get from a homeopath) Calcium Fluoride is the tissue salt that helps maintain skin & ligament elasticity and helps to prevent stretchmarks. Using them again this time as had no stretchmarks after the delivery! I found out about these salts in the book, the gentle birth method by Dr Gowri Motha, makes an interesting read and is great if you are into more holistic approaches!

I've just started using the Sanctuary mother to be cream from Boots. I dont think that it can prevent stretch marks though because they happen way down in the skin - you're gonna get them if you've got that sort of skin,,,and I have I think :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back