Stretching

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Think Pipsicle is having a growth spurt! Have felt stretching all day. Think I now know what a balloon feels like when it's being blown up!

It's not painful, just feels weird! Lol!

Anyone else felt like this? x

I've been getting some stretching pains too tonight. I've also had mild period pain with it, similar to when I was about 4-5 weeks during the imPlantation stage. Doesn't hurt, just feels a bit uncomfortable not to mention I still worry when I feel a slight twinge here and there! Hope I feel better after my scan on Wednesday.

Happy stretching, it's all good!!

I am SOOOOOO glad to hear this. I was a but worried that I was getting period-ish pains again. Thought that only happened at first. Thought maybe the pains being back was a sign something was wrong.

Xxx

Hi Ladies, im 6weeks since weeks 3-5 i have had pre period feelings, like anyday my period is about to start (even before i did a preg test, i was convinced it would be neg due to this feeling). In weeks 5+ it has calmed down. I thought this was a bad sign, but seems by reading what you have wrote its normal?? xx

Its not cramping, definately stretching and it doesnt hurt it's just uncomfortable.

L_Maclean if it feels like someone is blowing up a balloon inside u then it's defiantly Baby mac stretching u and havin a little growth spurt. A couple of my friends have said its normal :D

i asked my doctor about this, also when i sneeze i feel a tight feeling low in my belly. She says it due to ligaments loosening and the womb getting ready to move up out of the pelvis, it's a very weird feeling!

I am just over 5 weeks and I am getting the early on twitching, which I worried about at first but know I know that this is just the little egg settling in my womb! x

So does this mean when u get pains on the left hand side of my tubes thats normal? Am worrying myself like mad! xx

I sneezed earlier and got a pain, i stayed in the same position for about 30mins lol xx

Cobwebs pain on the left hand side is extremely common - a lot of ladies on here will tell u the same as they have experienced it. I never did but it seems the majority of ladies did xx

yeah - i had pains on the left - something to do with ur uterus being tipped to the right.

I get the tightness when i sneeze as well - had that for a while.

xxx

Thank u larlybelle....cant believe how paranoid i am! Lol xx

I had this loads for the first few weeks then nothingg for ages and then had it again on Fri and Saturday. I thought maybe all the pushing from the scan had stretched things but maybe the is just a 12 week growth spurt.

Growth spurts already. my my - lol - guess its just one of those things we need to get used to.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back